Magcargo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I think Arcanine should go back up to Low B-Rank. It's not completely outclassed, as Flash Fire boosted Flare Blitz is cool and E-Speed makes it harder to revenge kill. It also has solid overall coverage in Wild Charge and Close Combat, and Crunch can make it a decent Chandelure check. It's not the best Fire-type, but I think it's worthy of Low B.
    Sorry for the late reply (I was really busy the night before so I had no time to reply). Anyways,

I think what makes Registeel rather mediocre in UU is the fact that it receives really stiff competition from other walls. It can work, but Bronzong, Cobalion, and Empoleon give it really tough competition for a Steel-type wall that can set up SR, as they have arguably better defensive typings. Registeel is also rather weak, so it tends to be a momentum drain a lot of the time. It also as a result attracts some really dangerous Pokemon such as Mienshao and Victini into the field. That said, it can work as a Raikou and Roserade counter and such, but it's often outclassed.

As for the second question, Misdreavus is better than Dusknoir because it has nearly the same bulk with Eviolite factored in, is immune to Spikes, and has stronger STAB to work with. Misdreavus can use Shadow Ball, which is relatively strong, but Dusknoir has to resort to the weak Shadow Punch for STAB. It does not help that Dusknoir lacks many powerful moves, with many of them having 75 BP, which means anything that takes neutral damage can take it on rather well. Misdreavus also has Nasty Plot to work with offensive sets, as well as Heal Bell to be a solid team player. Dusknoir can be used if beating both Kabu and Cryo as well as Leftovers recovery is desired, but overall Misdreavus is often better because it hits harder and also has greater utility.
    Ugg this is the reason why I hate PS lol. And most likely why Tabuu wanted to quit lol.
    It's download-exclusive, so it's less of an ask your dad for it thing and more of a give one of your parents $20 and put that money from their credit card onto your 3DS.

(The game costs $14.99)
    It's really basic, and there are a few parts where the difficulty suddenly increases, but it's really fun and the music is (obviously) amazing.
    Not possibly lol, Hydreigons unique typing allows it to Bypass pokemons such as Jellicent,Reuniclus, and Tyranitar if Hydreigon has Superpower. And unlike Kyurem-B, Hydreigon is 3 points faster than it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…