Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, and welcome to Smogon! If you want to post a team, put it in the correct Rate My Team subforum. General discussion of strategies takes place in the Smogon Metagame Forums, but a word of caution: each subforum has it's own culture and rule list. Be sure to look at what others are posting to get an idea of what is acceptable! No matter what forum you're posting in, make sure you include as much information as you can in your posts! Look at badged users like myself for examples. As for your profile pic, click on your User CP (control panel), and look at the box on the left side. Scroll until you see "Edit Avatar" under the heading "Settings and Options." Hope this helped, enjoy your stay on Smogon!

Also ps: most users avoid posting in color generally, it can be a little hard to read!
    Hello everybody, I'm ESR, and I just made this Smogon account :D

I hope that all of you welcome me here with a warm welcome and I will talk to you all as frequently as possible!

(And If the Mentors read this, I want to know how to post my own Pokémon ideas. Thank you :D)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…