Katakiri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I could take over Smeargle if you'd like. I've used it quite a bit in the past, and I could probably write the analysis up pretty damn quickly.
    Katakiri can you please hurry up with the Smeargle analysis? It got its 2nd QC check almost 2 months ago, and it is a quite small analysis so it wouldn't take you more than 1-2 hours to write it.
    C&C policy has changed, and the final QC stamp is NOT given until you've finished writing the analysis.
    Katakiri, are you still working on your Lead Smeargle? It hasn't been touched in over a month
    hey Katakiri, do you mind if i do a similar project to your previous project on the anti-meta tier list but for LC. LC is slowly getting more and more centralized that finding a solid anti-meta would really help. Do you mind if I use your concept/format?
    Holy shit. What damage calculator did you use in your most recent post of the OU Viability Thread? Kalashnikov's calculator (hell, the entire site) is gone and I've been itching for a new one.
    And then you immediately change it...

I really liked the scizor and qwilfish one, what's the source?
    Nice to see you in the DT Project! I am really curious to see how your crazy ideas will fit into stall teams! We would really love some creativity here, and you are THE person for it. (i mean those stuff, i am not kissing your ass because you got into the project :D)
    Hi! Can I get an importable of one of your teams? The team was LO Kyurem, Hydreigon, Dragonite, Shuca Berry Jirachi and two others. I faced you on the ladder two months ago. I myself was using a Hail team with LO Kyurem. Your Kyurem set was Draco Meteor/Focus Blast/Earth Power/Roost iirc.
    Hello Katakiri, Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post at the Trc continuity thread.
    Ok ive been wondering this for a long time, but what is your avatar of, and now a bunch of people have it to, its really bothering me because it looks like adventure time style and I can't relate.
    When I read this, why does it seem like you got the bird flipped.

Anyways, excellent job. Screw Venusaur, I'm going to go train me a Poliwrath.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…