Rayzark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi i'm your opp for ubers open, i'm gmt -8 and i can play at night/ weds afternoon. probably saturday is best tho
    Rayzark
    Rayzark
    Uh, it will be really difficult to get an agreement, I'm GMT +1 . Your night would be my morning and I'm not usually available at mornings. Probably we can fight the wednesday afternoon, but I need to know an exact time to tell you if I can battle at that time.
    shartruce
    shartruce
    oops forgot to reply, around 3-4:30pm my time on wednesday. I'm free all day on Sat too if that's better for you
    Rayzark
    Rayzark
    I can play today at that time. I'll be waiting on smogtours as Rayzark.
    When fite for OST? i'm pst
    Rayzark
    Rayzark
    Hi! I'm GMT +1. I can play whenever you want (except when I sleep) at weekends and at night the rest of the week. Today I won't be able to play at night.
    Rayzark
    Rayzark
    Hello?
    Ok so I'll be willing to battle for the mono open round 2 on Saturday. I am gmt -5 and I will not be able to get on till about 1pm or so. Tell me when you can battle
    TheWyvernKing
    TheWyvernKing
    Wait if you're on right now I can do it
    TheWyvernKing
    TheWyvernKing
    Anyway if you're not sure if I'm on I would either be on main or origin on this alt or an alt similar to this.
    Rayzark
    Rayzark
    Sorry, I had to go out. I'll be on main, origin and smogtours during all the day with my nickname.
    matched for vgc 2016 tour, when fite?
    Rayzark
    Rayzark
    I'm available at night. I'm GMT +1. Works for you?
    Checkmater
    Checkmater
    I'm gmt -5 wanna just find me in the doubles room sometime? Im on most nights, might take some time to respond... Otherwise gimme times you're available and we can schedule something more specific
    Rayzark
    Rayzark
    When I am available I'm going to the doubles room and if I find you we make the battle.
    hi, we're matched up for the Sabotage tour
    I'm GMT +5:30 and I can do saturday/sunday, what works for you and when?
    im on po main as harhar
    choolio
    choolio
    come back man its bo3
    Rayzark
    Rayzark
    wow, sorry, I didn't know it. I give you the win, don't worry, I wasn't going to win anyway
    I can't play until at least Wednesday, I am getting home late Tuesday night. I am EST (GMT -5) and am generally available from 12PM-11PM. I'd preferably like to battle next weekend (counting Friday night) if possible for you. Let me know your thoughts.
    Rayzark
    Rayzark
    If you refer to 21.00 of my timezone I'll be in Lobby, if it is in yours I'll be sleeping probably. If we can't play today or tomorrow I'm sure we'll can play at weekend.
    zorbees
    zorbees
    Is your nick on showdown the same as on the forums? Mine is, just zorbees. I had meant your time zone.
    Rayzark
    Rayzark
    My internet failed and I couldn't be connected, sorry :/
    I'll be on showdown tomorrow at the same time (21.00) as Heavenless.
    Hi, we're paired for OST Round 2. My timezone is GMT +1 and I can usually play on most afternoons. When do you want to play?
    WasSollDas
    WasSollDas
    Crap, I forgot to get online yesterday, I'm really sorry :( but anyways, I've been sick for the past few days and have been kind of unmotivated about pokemon and stuff, so you can just take the win. Sorry if this is kinda lame :( wish you luck on your future battles!
    Rayzark
    Rayzark
    Are you sure? The deadline is on the 21st. We have time to play.
    WasSollDas
    WasSollDas
    Yeah, I don't think I can. Sorry
    Can you play Saturday/Sunday evening around tour ? (Sunday would be after, as i'm hosting it)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…