Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you still intend to play for OMPL? Let me know ASAP (no worries if you wish not to) so I can get a sub for this week if need be and plan out the next few weeks accordingly.
    A journalism class sounds like it would either be really cool or total shit. Which is it?
    (yes I read everyone's LoA posts)
    hey, could you please change the title of this thread to Finals instead of Semi-Finals? thanks
    oh kd24, we're paired for UUPL!

I am mostly available after 11 PM EDT (currently 12:50 AM). Does this work for you? Let me know!
    Hi
    Could you post the third round of the smogon chess tour ? We've been waiting for two weeks now.
    hey kd, would you mind updating some of the ADV revamps into stage 2? I'm sure a lot of them didn't have many changes and they don't take long to check at all, so it'd just be great to know which are fair game by now. Thanks!
    i have a form i made as a test for submitting teams if it comes to that, though i think you said you wanted to avoid that if possible. sorry for what's going on in the thread. a lot of it looks like a load of bs to me, but you can't please everyone :/
    I SCMSed the changes to each of them in, and will continue to do this for each one onwards. Just make sure you CP the new OP from the SCMS for updating your OP, as I made some additional changes in some of them. Also, be sure to include IVs necessary for Flygon's set, the analysis states to use particular IVs but they are not listed, it would be helpful to have them there for people to get right off the bat.
    Just as a heads-up I got GP checks done on all your ADV stage 2 analyses

not too many changes, they were all nicely written.

Since it's uploaded already should the changes go straight into SCMS on my behalf or just implemented into the OP and CPed into SCMS like usual?
    can i write a revamped blaziken analysis for adv?? id obv discuss it w/ the rest of #adv
    kd bro, i see that you locked the landorus suspect thread. Great summary post, too

Anyways, do you wanna sticky it? It's a thread where people posted their thoughts on a major potential suspect, so it would be a shame to for it to drop
    oh ya then I can definitely agree with that. standalone latias as a wall blows lol that's why I has Roserade on my team
    That replay using my team is embarassing... why didn't they just go to Roserade?
    Ok, I see your point. Ginganinja explained it thoroughly for me I guess, but it'd Spdef Viriz...
    Reading your post in the landorus thread actually saddens me because it sums up exactly how I feel about pokemon right now. Landorus isn't exactly obviously broken like some other possible suspects...idk, Shaymin-S...but it represents everything I hate about pokemon in Gen 5. Sure, you can do whatever you want and it's still semi-viable, but all you have to do is get any perfect team built by an advanced player and spam it mindlessly and you'll win so much. Imo Lavos Sun and Sexual Showers are good examples of this. A good player is still going to be better than a bad player but that's if their teams are on the same level. The one-two combo of the lando and bad ass' stall thread really makes me think, because every time I'd use a stall team if I played well I could usually come out against another average player, but if I saw lavos sun or something similar (this was back in lavos sun days) in team preview I knew it was game over from the start.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…