Killah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im pretty sure Aple Bloom is the singer. In an episode recently where Scootaloo was scared while camping, SBelle started singing and it was horrendous. Too lazy to check back on the episode where they show their skills though. So we will never know i guess.

But anyways.... After 3 hours of nuthin but pony.... Pausing for dramatic efffect... Wait fooor IT... I AM DONE WITH SEASON 3!!!! WHOOOOOOO!!! I did it!!! Now i feel nostalgia thinkin bout season 1. Wanna watch episode 1 all over again hehe. My heart is now full of love and friendship and magic! Unlike yours you vulgar person.

The movie(after googlin it) is called Ichi the Killer. Soorry for mah conFUSION. Also, i have the Sundance chanel. So yeah.

Whoah, i think the 13-3 is gettin into ur head. Top 5 team in the league??? Maybe NFC, and thats pushin it. Haha i kid i kid. Although ive never heard you beeing so blunt about the falcons before. Did i make you angry with the saints stuff?? Hehe i kid i kid. Butt, now the Bucs went from having a horrendous secondary to possibly the best in one offseason. Just wanted to bring it up, cuz yeah.
    Dude, i was checkin schedules and saw that the falcons are playin against the pats, packers and saintsx2. Dear lord the defense is going to break.
    Scootaloo... Hmmm isnt her specialty a scooter? I think Apple Blooms' was singing and Sweetie Bell was capentry? I forget. I don't like scootaloo, shes a ruffian. ABloom and SBelle are adorable lil ponies though.

We already went over the Saints. I don't expect you to agree as your Falcon love completely blinds you. Oh i wish you could see it from a neutral persons point of view. The hell thats about to come. Poor poor killah.

Have you watched the movie kira? Kira is phonetic for Killa or killer in japanese. Saw the movie a long time ago. Didnt realize it was so popular until recently. Saw part of it earlier. Do you watch foreign movies? Even though im not cultured at all, i do watch some here and there. Though every time i do i become a little bit more of a snob.
    I'm currently in episode 5 os season 3. Saw the Empire Strikes back opener(the villain needed more screen time), pinkie piex10+(made me dislike pinkie pie again) and the mandatory bully episode of pony. The cutie mark crusaders has become my favorite private enterprise in the series. Still dont know the names of the ponies. Just know Scootoloo and bell somethin. Have no clue whos who though. Mind helpin me on that?

Its official, Celestial spilled teh beans. Shes been trainin TSparklez. Also, howmany episodes are in season 3? Netflix only has 13 :(

I twas only kiddin bout them falcons duude. Better than the stooppid chargers. Jets-Falcons sounds interesting imo. But only because that combination sounds so weird. Plus Tebow. Though id be depressed if i was a falcon fan. The 14-2 Saints are going to be scary this year. #Stilltraumatized
    Just finished watchin the season 2 finale. Damn it, i always cry in weddings! I was tearing up at the end. Celestia is officially retarted. She got destroyed by some nobody... And then begged for them to find the elements of harmony. Although she could have been acting. Since Luna effortlessly changes the weather and cause mass destruction with her mood swings. As the more powerful one Celestia should have obliterated that ugly queen. And she did help Tsparkle and pinkprpincess escape from their prison. Which is a sign of omnipotency. Also i found it sooo awesome when it turned into a fighting show. That was epic. Especially the pinkie pie parts. Where she used Tsparkle as a machine gun and when the kept showin her using a confetti cannon to blast the changelings.

I also hope we see Cadences parents. Not sure how their related to Celestia though.
    Dude, DOOD... DUUUDE. God dam i just waited for two hours at the dmv TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. I hate the dmv.

Why the falcons have so many prime time games??? LAME.
    Good thing we got the Saints week one. We'll get bragging rights and we catch the Saints in the first game of their new defense.

I think if the team can play like it did in the first halfs of the playoff games for entire games, we could go places. Especially with a presumably full draft
    Considering the Chiefs are reportedly interested in him at no.1, not much of a chance.

Idk what TD wants to do tbh. This draft is going to be insane, but if he wants someone he will go get them at all costs
    Jordan has the potential. I think Jordan has a higher ceiling than any prospect in a long tome (coverage and pass rush), Clowney is closer to his ceiling but he's still damn good.
    I would mortgage our entire future for Clowney/Jordan

But Arthur Brown has drawn comparisons to Navarro Bowman. If he drops past 30, I wouldn't mind a trade up in the second round to take him. I seriously think the trade up will be small if it happens. Probably to like 24. There will be a run on CBs after that.
    I could have sworn the galoping gala episode was 2 parts. But whateffs. Just finished finished watchiing the mmm episode. It was funny and i liked the Mulia pun/homage/reference. Dont know a lot about chefs so don't know if Le Grands(the gryphon, cat remember first name) or that other unicorn are named after someone famous. Although knowing their names would help a bit. I was sooper dooper happy when i guessed Rainbow dash had done it.... Then angry when there were more criminals. I immidiately thought it was RDash cuz shes a hooligan i tellz u.

Yeah but in other episodes they can hop between mountains... So thats why i got confused a lil.

Well her parents looked like nobodies... So dunno. Plus i had no clue it was because the element of magic. I thought she was just sooper strong and thats why Celestia took her in.
    I know it was sort of a joke and you weren't serious but a phoenix being birdlike doesn't mean it came from an egg. It makes more sense if it formed in a fire or from a spark.. Plus its a mythical creature so yeah. I always liked phoenixes(or whatever) because they are cursed to live and die alone... For all of eternity. Always alone, just waiting to die so the suffering to start again. And i say "or whatever" because phoenix(like pegasus) shouldn't have plural forms. Its whole concept goes against a group of phoenixes(or whatever). Since its immortal and is born from its dead ashes it can't have a parent. Having a parent means that the world or the place it lives in is already destroyed as these things can live forever and reproduce an infinite amount of times. So no parents. There could be like two or three i guess though. Because like i said above they/it were/was most likely created in some explosion or a chemical reaction. But yeah, the phoenix is the ultimate loner.

You were pretty close dood. Im impressed. AAAND then after next week no more football until August... GREEEAT.

Just need 3 episodes to finish season 2! And i see all seasons end and start with a two parter? Hopefully season 2 finale ends with a cliffhanger or a death. Preferably derp pony or fluttershy. Also, is canterlot that castle in the distance??? I always thought it was teh castle Celestia lived in. If it IS, why did TSparkle made a big deal about moving?? Its like a 10 min walk it seems.

Also, TSparkles magic is extremely powerful dude. You didn't notice by now? How her magic skillz are on a whole other level from everypony not named Luna?? Sure, there aren't that many unicorns as main Characters but nobody else has come close.
    I would love to move up into the top 10 if we got Dion Jordan. Can you say made to be a Falcon? Can rush the passer, is insane in coverage (6'7. GG Graham) He could replace Nich.

But the highest I see TD going is the 15-20 range. There we could get Chance Warmack, TAVON AUSTIN, Arthur Brown or Jarvis Jones. We have interviewed a lot of the top safeties so it wouldn't surprise me if that's our plan vs TEs (Three safety sets) Then there is always Tyler Eifert
    Also I HATE non-Sunday giant games. Its a ritual. I do enjoy them when its other teams though.

Do dragons cry? Omgee man, one of my favorite lines so far in the series. Spike is sooo awesome. It was the dragon episode btw. Where spikey-wikey wants to chill with other dragons. The rpisode was really funny. I cracked up when pinkie pie had the vinoculars the wrong way staring at the other ponies.

Also, phoenixes(or whatever) can't have eggs!!! As immortals, they cant reproduce or otherwise they would overpopulate and burn the planet!! A phoenix represents loneliness, although people always think of rebirth first.
    Why the link?? Of course i knew where/what that was! Im insulted. Does everyone in your state speak with an accent like in the walkin dead?

I actually enjoyed the first theme song and the second one up until a couple episodes ago. Now i miss the first one. And yes "a beautiful heart" is my favorite part!

Schedules are going to be released thursday. Im getting ready to struggle to watch mah giant games. Last year i saw every single game without the need for anything other than the most basic cable(espn and Fox). I watched the panthers game on a computah, but whateffs. This year though i wont be that lucky, probably.
    I live in Los Pegasus!!! Have you ever been to Baltimare??? Haha you dont live in equestria!! But i do.

I hope theres an episode with Los Pagasus man. Just so you can see how it is here. Full of educated, sophisticated(but HUMBLE unlike those canterlot elitists), fun, welcoming, culturedand better than everyone else.

Also, i miss season ones opening :( i dont like season 2s... The first one was simple. They just added crap to make it sound a lot more like noise.
    Oh i thought they talked about it in later episodes :( iron will is the funniest character so far in the series. That episode made me dislike fluttershy more. I was insulted when she told Rarity that shes just wasting her life on useless things. That was mean! The previous episode with cranky doodle donkey made me like pinkie pie a whole lot more. So my pony rankings as of this moment:

Rarity
    -(Spike would go here)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Applejack
    -
    -
    Pinkie Pie
    TSparkle/Rainbow Dash
    Fluttershy

And i mean, im just like a bandwagoner for jumping into the series or wat? When can i call myself a bronie??? Though i do prefer Mare Man.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…