False Sense
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I posted my RMT, and wouldn't you know it? I clicked the "post" button when I meant to click the "preview post" button and for a while there was a thread with just a title -___-

It's fully up now, but talk about embarrassing...
    A ranking system? Kind of like the TRC does? That's a really good idea. I don't really know how ranking people would be THAT significant, since your the only one that can delete posts. I mean, I guess I could be the only one (besides you of course) that could give people warnings, give people orders (like stop getting off topic), and give people permission to post certain threads. Other then that though, I don't really know how we could really give other users such as Tabuu and Halcyon of Light specific powers, other then just calling them "Moderators" or something along that lines.
    Not on their posts, but if a group member was acting up or something I could just give post a VM of the stamp. The rule for our warning system is three strikes and you're out right? If they get three of these, then they get kicked out. Of course, someone could receive 1-3 stamps at once depending on how badly they broke the rules.
    The infamous Smogon infraction stamp. If this shows up on one of your posts, then you have a possibility of being banned.
    Yeah same, I was a bit worried I wouldn't be coming back...but yeah have noticed the increase of ignorant posts. Time to maybe start reevaluating our group members?
    fairly. im not great, but ive broken top 100 a couple times, and regularly hit 1600-1700
    no, i dont think i need a group to help me get a step into the meta. i accomplished that, april 2012. thank you.

i would, however like to participate in "advanced discussions".
    the Based God told me it was my destiny to do this o.0

im of russian blood, and very proud of my origins. i can be a little brusqu with people, but ive been told i just speak my mind. i like greek yogurt.

ive never really laddered high on PS, mid 1700's was my highest, and i feel i can do so better. i feel comp discussions help me out, so yeah :]
    Haha nice! I was planning on getting that game , but I have to finish 3D Land first and then complete Luigi's Mansion. Sigh, it's going to be a while ;)
    Also I'm thinking that X/Y, Kid Icarus, or MK7 just might have to be next on the list because of their online capabilities.
    False Sense ! Lets make a petition on why Kyurem should be B- rank or C rank! I am disappointed when I saw that he and its B form is A rank!
    Oh yeah, I can definetly control my temper. What i did back there was completely uncalled for. However, I do feel that my points went completely unnoticed, which is really what caused my rudeness. I am usually disregarded and I'm tired of it. But I can control my temper.
    That's great! I really think it'll be a valuable member of the team. The problem is, like you pointed out, we might have a slight weakness to Fire later on if we choose to add a Spiker. We could use a raim team to counter that, but honestly that will make the team feel stale and boring, so I'm not sure what our next step should be.
    On an unrelated note, I'm going to have a lot more free time after this weekend since my school gets out in two weeks and all my final papers/tests/projects are due this week. Do you have any ideas for possible projects? I was thinking we could do something similar to Research Week, but specific to our group. What do you think? Raij's comments about the metagame being boring hit home for me. We should try to spice it up a little bit with underrated threats.
    I know alot about weathers, hazards, and the common threats in OU. OU is my most favorite tier so far since Salamence is OU
    While I can't guarantee that I'll post every day, I will at least be active enough to stop by on a regular basis and add something worthwhile.

I've got a VERY solid reputation of being an intelligent person, and I see no reason to ruin it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…