deadfox081
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did he send you the team yet? I VMed him and he never answered so I might just drop the challenge if he still hasn't sent in.
    Just to make sure I didn't miss it, you didn't put up the thread with Geodude6 and I yet, have you? I haven't really been able to follow the threads so if you did I probably completely missed it lol
    The boosts to Special Attack and max HP/Energy take effect only while under the effects of Forecast. The improved Weather Ball and the boosts on weather moves are always active.
    I am aware of the mechanics of imprison, but...

"The Pokemon binds itself mentally to all opponents momentarily, sealing off up to three moves shared between the Pokemon and any of its foes"

I was forced to let someone reorder in the past for a similar incident, so...
    Hi there. Concerning your TLR, neither Klang nor Mawile can learn either Earthquake or Safeguard at all, so I am afraid your Bronzor cannot Imprison either move. Please reorder.
    The sad thing is I can't actually hit ~54 lol. As tempting as that is, my lower guys need more training, so bring either the ~30 team or the ~20 team, whichever works for you
    Hey deadfox, em is reffing our match. My team ended up coming out to a whopping 24 moves per Pokemon on average, so if you want to send stronger stuff I'm willing to switch my team up to make it a fairer match. I don't mind either way but you said you wanted a good match, so just let me know.
    Hey there. I just got an answer in the simple question & answer thread a few hours ago regarding arena hazards and if Pokemon suffer them if they were ordered out only to be swapped (Larvitar would take hazard damage). However, I'd also like to see your precedent too so I can make the best judgement for the match. :]
    hey you might want to look at frosty's second sub in his gym match v atheno it kinda really changes the newest round
    No problem, I had asked Pwnemon to send you a message, but he forgot, which is ok or course. I can always challenge again.
    I see that Pwnemon didn't get the chance to send you my message. Well, I guess I can now: Basically, my Smogon access has been severely restricted (once a week), bar this following week because it's Spring Break here. If you want to call DQ, fine by me, it's perfectly reasonable, but I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't mind waiting for me.
    I suppose it would be easier to VM now that I've got the claim in. I couldn't approve because even writing up the claim on the iPad took two hours after I worked out what I wanted, but once it's approved then you can just take them from the post without going past me. God knows I've stalled this long enough.

My mons will be: Swampert, Starmie, Kingdra, Tentacruel, Krillowatt and Slowking.
    All trainers get normal CC, loser gets nothing else, winner gets the 6MC per mon. No KOC. Ref gets normal UC
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…