Cosmic Fury
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you're unfamiliar with how to do these things, imgur is very helpful.

Also, this goes without saying, but keep this private and not here. Please PM me with what you have when everything's ready.
    All right. What happened? Was it in the AA Bistro or TRC Bistro? (I'm assuming AA?) but I guess since I didn't see anything idk.
    This is essentially the spam thread.

With the amount of spammers in your group, it's easy for a simple question to get overshadowed or ignored by them. I still don't see the issue of a new thread?
    I was supposed to find out in that thread, where I don't have to deal with people overriding my question/ignoring it with spam.
    Not really, it was mostly to discuss what BALD stood for, and then discuss purposes of the group. Other users were the ones doing the bashing.
    So if your group accomplishes what I have been tryingto do with my groups, maybe I can retire as a social group leader.
    What I want smogon to hve is one or more large groups where people meet each other, get to know each other, and most of all battle each other.
    I have not been in TRC in about 6 months, but when I was a member there was no real battling going on, and not much talk about pokemon.
    BABA was great for a while, but then I started spending all of my energies dealing with Bstar. The group kind of got away from me in as far as people got used to posting whateve they wanted and it came down to two things being posted all the time - crude humor and arguments about Bstar.
    The one thing I worry aobut with BALD is it may be too structured. In BABA when I was real active, I started a lot of random threads that got people talking to each other. It was good because we were still abttling, still had fun posting stuff and joking around, but I think people respected me and did not post a bunch of junk. But when every Joe can start as many threads as they want and continually push the line as far as appropriateness, then things kind of break down.
    So when you say your group will be self sufficient, I am curious about what you mean.
    I have found that in order for a gorup to be successful and to not just digress into a spam group, it needs an active leader. I also think it needs a steady stream of new recruits.
    Thats good. Please let me know if you need anything (although obviously you are a great leader) I had an idea over the weekedn, but to be honest with you I am a little lazy followuing through on my ideas.
    Let me know if you want to hear any of my ideas. If not that is OK too.
    Sorry you had any trouble.
    So I am curious, you said something about a plot to take over your group.
    Was it just one of those lame "This group now belongs to TRC" posts, or a plot to get a mod to change the ownership?
    (/¬▼–▼)
    ( ¤_¤)/¬▼–▼

I'll be sure to

( ¤_¤)/¬▼–▼
    (/¬▼–▼)
    (¬▼–▼)

xP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…