MosesLH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't know If you saw my message on the WiFi SWSR thread, on page 160, but if you're still in need/interested, then let me know your OT.
    Hey dude! I need some help, I have an egg with your shiny value (2606) and I was hoping you could hatch it for me! ^_^
    IGN: Lockie FC: 0920 0332 9984
    I can give you a free 5IV Ralts for your troubles! :D
    Hello, could you hatch an egg for me? it has your shiny value i could offer you a 5IV honedge/Torchic or a 4IV Klefki/Smeargle/Venipede in return for your help. Also, i heard you had a ditto saffari which i need. my friend code is 0232-8760-5479 and my IGN is Hinata. i hope to hear from you soon
    We play in the random tourney. What's a good time for you?
    phoopes
    phoopes
    Yeah that's fine, Monday works.
    MosesLH
    MosesLH
    Ok, I will probably be available all day, send me a message when you're ready to battle.
    MosesLH
    MosesLH
    Hey send me a message when you're available to have our battle.
    Hey do you know anybody with a Ditto Friend Safari

I really need one and I had the irony of having the one thing I want most XD

IGN: Shade
    FC: 2036-7688-1920 (Teddiursa/Audino/Ditto)
    MosesLH
    MosesLH
    Sorry for the wait. I can help you.
    my fc 1762 2867 5341
    in game name Moises
    Hello :)

I have a Sandile with your SV 2606 can you help me hatch it for me?
    You want a gift or anything?
    MosesLH
    MosesLH
    Sorry for the wait. I can help you.
    my fc 1762 2867 5341
    in game name Moises
    Hello white eagle ! , nice to meet you :) by any chance can u help me to hatch egg with code number 2606 that i want to give for my brother birthday :)

contact me if u interest , i olny have some 5iv honedge or 4 iv sycher or 3 iv ditto to offer i olny have that sorry :o

sorry for my bad english I'am from indonesia , thks bro :)
    MosesLH
    MosesLH
    Do you want me to give it a metal coat so it evolves to Scizor when I trade it back to you?
    dikun
    don't :) , i do it when i trade it for my brother :)

seriously thks u help me a lot :')
    MosesLH
    MosesLH
    You're welcome! Let me know if you need anything else in the future. Wish your brother a Happy Birthday. God bless you both. n_n
    Hola!! me dijeron en irc que tenes dittos en el safari! (estas cosas circulan rapido estos dias xD)
    Me encantaría si me pudieras agregar a tu friendlist. No tengo mucho para ofrecer pero planeo criar breloom y cloyster; llegado el momento podria darte unas crias si te interesa.
    Mi codigo es 2423-3219-2304 y mi nick ingame es Naimad. Disculpas por la intromisión, espero no te moleste.

slds!
    MosesLH
    MosesLH
    hey! perdona por la tardanza!
    por supuesto que te puedo ayudar. Te pido disculpas otra vez por la tardanza.
    MosesLH
    MosesLH
    Si ya conseguiste los dittos te ofrezco togepi con 5 IVs y el movimiento huevo Maquinación dentro de una Honor Ball, en compensación.
    Hello! I heard from lucariojr. you have a ditto(s) in your safari ? Is there anyway I could get you to add to me :) my fc is 1075-2136-5782
    Iam looking for dittos to start breeding goodra. Id be happy to give you a goodra in return once my bp is done ^^ Or if your looking for a certain ditto I could give it to you if I catch it :) I plan to catch a lot :P
    actually i'm curious; what pokeball are your froakie in
    that might change my mind about the gender
    MosesLH
    MosesLH
    It's in a Dive Ball.
    ium
    ium
    in that case i'm still interested in a female one (sorry for replying late)
    ohhh, bueno. La verdad no hay problema, es mas, solo lo quiero para completar el pokedex y tener el shiny charm, asi que solo lo necesito prestado. Me avisas cuando podamos hacer el trade
    Do you not have it available on Pokecheck? Or perhaps you could upload it there for a bit so I can download it?
    Hey can you CMT for DW shroomish and DW staravia? please VM me because I don't want my thread bumped.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…