Cosmic Fury
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think instead of just warning people not to duplicate battle reporting, we are just going to have to pnealize them with not countingthe battles if the duplicate.
    It appears I thought wrong about you ;-;

turns out, you are actually a good guy after all lol

I am sorry >.<
    Yeah, I thought I would never forgive you, but in light of bs, I forgive you. DONT DO IT AGAIN! lol lets hope there is a group like trc, trc is dead. im sad
    Normally, I would hate you for banning Bs, but I THANK you for getting him banned! He is the reason why blitzlefan got banned. He was an asshole. He didn't care annything about TRC, all he cared about was getting a badge on smogon. What a greedy little shit.
    Do you want to battle for the advertising tourney? I am not battling for a prize, but I am letting entrants count their battles with me.
    Taruzard told me that someon was advertising the website in the forum and got banned and that drew attention to the group and a mod investigated and banned blitzle - it is a bummer, but I warned him.
    Do you know anything about this GHJKL user? A few minutes after they joined smogon they joined your group, The pokemone house, and the defunct BABA gym. I am a little suspicious.
    Naturally. But it doesn't really work when it's just me going "yeah I'm going to revive Aero" and maybe a few people who want nothing other than for Chaos in Hoenn to get off the ground.
    hey sorry i didn't see your message until you left
    i was actually in the middle of creating a thread in AA regarding the subject
    may i have permission to post it?
    (i'm not done yet, but...) i'll PM it to you first when i'm done if you want
    Wow, so the one thing I ever did on the forums that I ever thought worthy of punishment I didn't get punished for???? That is crazy. Anyway, thanks for clearing it up. I have 1 active infraction, do expired count? If so I have 3 and 2 were stupid.
    Okay, that's good.
    But... yikes! I had two posts in the deleted posts section from the Bistro and it's really scary when mods / anyone with a bolded name visits my profile page. *whew* Thank goodness I didn't get any more points. I already have two and I really want to see how the CCAT3 in the Ubers forums ends (I have like a ton of posts there and I've been working super hard).
    it's not /that/ bad i guess. this might just be because i've be accustomed to the TRC Bistro and have basically become desensitized to all the nonsense
    could you just VM/PM me a screenshot of what happened (if possible) because now i'm rather curious. or just a tl;dr or something?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…