Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Battle Arena Brain Selection Tournament
    (UU)

Sign up for the Arena Tournament (UU) to become our newest Brain! There will be a cap at 8 people for this Tournament, however, spread the word and we will aim for 16. So sign up now!

Let's keep this going!
    TyranitarTerror
    Battle Tower Tournament Update:

If you do not either signify your presence in the Tournament thread or complete your battle by the end of the week you will be disqualified from the Battle Tower (OU) Tournament.

TyranitarTerror
    Hey lelouch, umm sorry on sitting on this, me and darkpulse got in a bit of confusion well really only me, but when do you want to OU? Im thinking 5-6PM Pacific time
    To: SATISFACTION/ LELOUCH6/ BASILEUS

A GROUP TO HAVE FUN AND DO COOL STUFF MISSES YOU! Please post in the 1000th post winners thread and be active there ;)

thank you

~drag4fag
    Tower Tourney Participant,

Now that we have reached the desired number of contestants it is officially time to begin Round One of the Tournament to decide the Salon Master. To advance you must defeat your opponent in however many battles you agree on. First goes or best out of three does not matter as long as the two of you have agreed on it before hand.
    Save replays of your battles in the event that a disagreement breaks out and the battle will need to be reviewed.
    Round One will last for two weeks. Have your battles done by then or you will be disqualified. Post in the thread that will be alloted to Round One that you have contacted your opponent before you battle as is standard Smogon Tournamen procedure. However, if there are circumstances that make this deadline impossible, let me know and I will be happy to adjust.

Good Luck!
    TyranitarTerror
    Lelouch Le Britinia, I am honored to meet you.

<3 Code Geass (only season one has been watched though....gotta get to season two :s)
    Hmm, I actually became Daffy Duck in between this avatar and the Batman one, lol.

Anyway, of course I will join your group! I join all groups I am invited to really, but I don't think I could decline an invitation of Prince Lelouch Vi Britannia anyhow ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…