Antar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could we by chance get Malaconda stats comparing usage to the most recent (April or May, depending how soon May is out) OU stats for both overall and 1850? I know I could pretty quickly extract those numbers, but I figure you could get them even faster probably. If it's not too much trouble, that would help consolidate what we're really looking for all in one place. Oh and comparing the overall metagame stats would be cool too.

Thanks so much for the stats! As you can see from the top of that last page in the thread, I'm a huge believer in the power of actual data, even if others are skeptical. I truly think that it's our best measurement of success.
    Depending on what time zone you live in. I was thinking about trading somewhere in the morning or around noon tomorrow. My Time zone is in the Central Time zone of the USA. It's 9:21 am in the morning right now. What time is it in your time zone?
    Ahhhh, Okay. In that case, I'll take yours instead. ^^

And I was thinking about trading on the 5th gen. If that's alright with you.
    Well..... ummm..... Cause I thought the fact that you called each of your Arceii, "Antarceus", I thought that would mean you nicknamed them. And I choose Impact's because I usually prefer the pokemon to have their original names instead of nicknames.
    Okay?..... Well....... since I can only pick two, then I choose "Impish" and "Jolly." Just to make this a fair trade.

Oh and as for my moltres, it's not shiny, it's non-shiny. :P
    Okay. If I remember correctly, I believe I was asking for the three Arceii that belong to Impact. The Jolly, The Impish, and the Adamant. (That are named "Arceus")

What did you want return for them?
    Oh I know. I kind of figured you might be busy. I was too. Since I'm going to be busy during the week days would it be okay if we trade sometime on wednesday, thursday, or saturday instead?
    Hey,

Sorry if I sound impatient but since it has been a week I wanted to ask what you are gonna do with the 1850 usage stats etc? Is it a lot of work to retreive and are you very busy with or did you lose the data or whatever.
    Today, i was looking through the usage stats of April, and i really realized (i already knew it, but hadn't sit to think about it and thus realize it) how huge is your workload and the effort you put into collecting the stats. Truly thank you for your work Antar!
    Is it possible to obtain the raw data used for the usage statistics? I'm interested to see if there is a way to measure things like "brokenness" (i.e. assume Drizzle is broken - why is Politoed considered "broken", as opposed to Scizor, perhaps)?
    Would you or any other member of Senior Staff have an issue with PU possibly being selected as Other Metagame of the Month? Being selected will in no way make it an official metagame, even if it ends up with a permanent ladder (like Tier Shift has). I know it's a touchy subject, and considering you basically started it I thought I'd ask you.

I still need to talk to the NU people about this as well.
    I tried something else and it says that i'm missing a codec (which I also get on Camtasia for some reason)
    For sim2pkm, everything works fine until it gets to where you're supposed to paste the team, it doesn't let me paste it.
    Antar a question about ps!- anyhow, this question is about randbats. Is the contest for voice still going? or has it ended? Another question, on the randbats ladder are eve's and such random? i would do alot better knowing my eve's and limits.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…