Its_A_Random
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry! I have just been feeling really unmotivated to reffing it because of how much I disagree with it, haha. I'm going to ref it today regardless; you can change your actions back if you like.
    Hola~ I have a request; If you could unlock this thread, I would be very grateful! AOPsUser is challenging MC again, and I'd rather not make a new thread. Thanks a lot :)
    Sorry about that little mess up! Probably should have waited to claim until the morning, when I was awake and not brain dead, but I was eager to Max truffles out. Haha thanks~
    Well if you need to be pedantic about it then I'll just choose Hidden Power, since that is "up to three moves"
    Imprison is a self targeted move that prevents opponents from using any of 3 moves that the user knows. Whether any or all opponents know the moves in question isn't important. Regardless it is only Hidden Power which I am concerned with and the other moves are just filler
    Uh...okay, can you give me the base stats for Glalie? I think the stats are supposed to be 3/3/4/3/69...but now you're saying Glalie has an attack stat of 3 with Impish Moody?
    Just responding to say I'm writing the flavor as I speak. Everything else is done for the round.
    TLR is reffed. Great job on taking out Walrein, but can you defeat Regice?
    I'd actually like your Kalut (Pidgey) because I might just make it a small goal to get all common birdmons. I can also get any of the ones you want by just spending UC and CC. What would you like?
    Yeah, "fuck you" and "I love you" are basically the same phrase anyways

You reflect terribly on this community
    Thanks for being creating the first (and & only) thread I've posted over 100 times in! :)
    Keeping Levitate is irrelevant, but Skill Swap was designed to be able to swap multiple abilities in one action. It isn't up to 3 beams because of triples, it's 7 per swap because of an all abilities environment and the fact that several Skill Swappers (Claydol was in mind when I made it) only have one ability. Only allowing one swap because of one ability would be a ridiculous punishment rather than the buff that was intended.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…