idiotfrommars
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo were paired up for uu open r3, im +10 GMT and would prefer to play in the morning. Let me know what times you're available to play
    You up for playing sometime soon? I'll have dinner in a bit, but otherwise I'm going to be free for the rest of the night.
    jake
    jake
    No problem man, I'm completely fine with an extension (and can play then). Have fun on your trip!
    jake
    jake
    I'd like to play sometime tomorrow considering right now I'm running on about an hour of sleep and probably will be like this all day. Let me know whatever time suits you best.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Ok, I should be getting up around 8-9 am and should be available on or off for most of the day. I'll leave irc up.
    Let's play tomorrow. I'm going to bed now considering it's 3:45 am, so uhh any particular times you favor?
    hey man, we're paired for RU open r1. i'd prefer to not play immediately so i can have a bit of time to prepare, but beyond that i'm good with whenever, i think. i'm gmt -6 (whichever one us central is, idr).
    Ok, I'm usually free at this time, between 4 and 6 PM my time .

I'm GMT +1
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Ok want to play today or tomorrow between the times you said you are available. I'll be on irc as ifm.
    Hey you havent answered, we got paired for the fuk DW tour, send timezone and when to play asap please
    Yo we got paired up on teh fukDW tour, im GMT-4 and i can play on any day of the week around 5:30-8 excluding thursday, or in the weekend at any time.
    Hello, We Are Opponents For The World Cup Of Pokemon Finals And I Was Wondering When You Could Battle. I Would Like To Play My Game Somewhat Early. I Will Be On Everyday From Basically 3-8 PM. My Three Dates To Give Are Saturday From 6-8 PM, Sunday From 6-8 PM, And Monday From 6-8 PM. I Await Your Response With Much Anticipation.
    Hey dude, I posted something about the Smogon Youtube but I'm not really sure exactly who to talk to. Check out the thread I posted in Social Media and lemme know if it sounds good?
    Man is this your team ? http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue22/showdown
    if it is then you should know that this is the best team ever made
    i've peaked #1 with more than once, its just amazing , i've only changed magnezone to a charge beam spammer after almost none can control his substitute fear they forget the spikes , it effected the way make my teams ever since,

thank you for making this team ! probably the best the simplest and the most effective team ever posted.

to make you understand how effective this team was with me
    i defeated a guy called msyu ,he was #3 at the momment and i was only 2 months in the game no hax used he got destroyed in front 10 spectators nothing in the poke world could stop latios after ferro got KOed .

this is your team 3 hours before i peak #1 i defeat pleasure !
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-21414718
    Would be cool. Thanks. I've managed low 1900s with 60~ deviation on three alts so far so I'm getting p. pissed :I
    Hey, it's been a while and I just got back from holidays. Saw you met reqs in the suspect thread and was wondering if you had any tips? I've spent the past ~6 hours laddering harder and getting ratings higher than ever before but I've fallen short of 2000 with ~60 deviation at best (at which point I just kept losing and winning so I restarted).

Any pointers?
    Hey man, not to bother you but whenever you're free for a session just drop me a VM. Cheers!
    hi ifm, could you please try to log in earlier?

I wouldnt mind playing at 2/3 am but pls not later n_n (its 4.35 am right now)
    I'll try to find you later today and tomorrow because I can't battle on saturday. Around 10pm gmt+1?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…