King Serperior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• difference:
    -my deck has won a YCS
    -my deck is now BANNED by all US tournaments, due to "slow play"
    -my deck has no counters
    Meh, that sucks
    THIS deck is just as slow, but there is NOTHING the opponent can do. Why? Because its the first turn of the game.
    haha. It uses the Gishkis, and it creates an infinite loop that causes your opponent to lose 1-3 card every loop (via one day of peace and hand destruction) and you to keep plussing slowly. recycling 5 cards every time you loop. Its really evil, as it takes a good 20 minutes for you to win
    Stall/Mill? Bitch please, I am the king of stall/mill.

I INVENTED the legendary Gishki Mill-out FTK
    Hey I think I'll be recording a scramble within an hour or so, so you might want to pop into #OrangeIslands so you know when I'm going to start!
    NotAgain has actually been a consistently useful member of my team and I just got my 7th badge :P, looks like he didn't turn out nearly so horrible as you thought he would.

I discuss all the details on my emerald scramble's home post, just check that out.

And I'm ALREADY a mentor, it's not to achieve anything extra on the site (everyone agreed that no badges were to come of this), it's just so I can get some practice teaching people, and also because I like helping people out with stuff. The Mentor lable is really easy to get if you have a badge anyway, you just have to make an application. However you do need a badge to become one.
    Good, though I'll admit my scramble presence has been somewhat sporadic myself :P. Big new thing on here for me is the Mentoring program, I've been taking to that like a duck to water. I'm actually going to tutor some high school kids in real life soon so it's good practice for me.

BTW I'm going to start up video updates for my Emerald Scramble again. Well kind of, they're actually going to be livestreams(kinda) using G+ Hangouts which I'll upload after the fact. You should join the next one, I know you'll have fun actually talking with me as I play!
    lol, it's actually SHODAN from System Shock 2, which is the spiritual predecessor of Bioshock
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…