Luxpluff91
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I put a Female Dive Ball Eevee on the GTS as per your giveaway (yes I know you said no need to post on yur profile lol)
    And yes it has Anticapation
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Sweet, I'll send the Bagon in a second.
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Bagon sent, enjoy :)
    Hclegend
    Hclegend
    TY ^_^
    Enjoy the Eevee ^^
    Hey, I saw this on your thread if you could give me some details about it.
    ★ Loukas' Deoxys-S (3rd Gen) - Naive - Pressure - 31/31/31/30/31/31
    I was wondering what ball it's in, and if Loukas was still trading here on Smogon (or on another site Idc).
    It sure is a beauty :P
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Hi there

It is a Luxury Ball. Loukas used to trade here on Smogon but the last time I traded with him was a couple years ago. I don't know if he's active here still
    $teele
    $teele
    Alright thanks a lot, I'm looking for one that's in a Nest Ball.
    Thanks anyways though :]
    Long time no see my friend :)
    Thinking of an update to your thread?
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Hi there, how's it going? :)

I updated it a while ago, but not many people showed interest on it. I haven't done any work in XY because of university and lack of cloning/shinyness, but I did catch some stuff on gen V. Let me know if something catches your eye.
    evan0913
    evan0913
    I see :D
    Well if you need anything in 6th gen just give a shout mate :) I still owe you like 6 credits from years ago which I would like to pay back somehow :D
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Thanks, will do! :)
    Hey there, just passing by to let you know i posted in your Trade Thread.
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Yeah, I saw it. I just couldn't reply to it before, I was checking the forums for some RNG stuff.
    Albus
    Albus
    That's fine, no problem with that.
    hey sorry for making you wait, I've been really busy with college!. But I can trade by pkm files if that's ok with you.
    Uh, i used to use like max hp/attack adamant with hp bug > pursuit but gengar was too much of a bitch

so McMeghan my good friend designed the new EV spread
    My best team right now is an offensive spiking team.
    (http://pastebin.com/dBR6GAcr)
    I also use a version with Aero > Mence for more Raikou insurance while being weaker to DDMence/MixTar. I lead with Forry on that version.

It won me two Smogon Tours and a friend one so far and got other people pretty far in them. If you feel like playing ADV again at some point feel free to try it out. Also, Gengar is obviously the main offense of this team, not like I was ever going to drop him.
    nah, using it in good old adv. my team has become kinda "well known" during the past year or so and it keeps doing well in smogon tour

also i made playoffs last season and Blundered so I don't really mind too much as long as I get there again.
    yea if i ever get the pink trophy or any trophy for that matter you're the first one to get a shoutout

also, what do you mean by UU? If you mean Showdown/PO UU ladder I barely ladder these days and if I do ladder then it's probably DPP OU or ADV OU since I dislike BW as a whole really. NU used to be fun before the last tiershifts though.
    Uh, I could dig up the scan let me check if I can find it.

Also yeah it's funny how after all those years I still value RSE as the best metagame. Thanks for all you taught me about it back then.
    lol don't even start with the fucking mewtwo forme what a joke

It's not even the weather by itself, but what it causes that makes gen 5 so horrible for me: like 2/3 of all games are decided on the team preview screen just because team x basically has a 0% chance of winning against team y.

Also did you see the scan of the Jynx evolution, it's still unconfirmed as far as I know but jynx getting an evo would be pretty cool I guess. Just waiting for Aerodactyl now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…