CrashinBoomBang
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll be a little in late, something around 10-20 min. Sorry about that.
    Yo CBB, when do you want to play the Tour ? We have the same gmt iirc (+2 with summer time). If possible, I don't want to play this week.
    Very nice, very nice. The Gengar part was obvious, I don't think you'd ever use a team without Gengar. (on that matter, I firmly believe that if Species Clause didn't exist, you'd have a single team every Gen, and that would be Gengar x6)

The EVs are interesting, particularly Tyranitar's. You came up with that set?
    Oh I see, I thought you used Swampert on BW UU. I've seen some people using Swampert on PS so I thought "hey, maybe I battled him and didn't even know"

I was laddering BW UU but due to (bad) luck I lost ~30 points, raged, and stopped. Stall is actually viable, though.

Also, you better get the trophy, or else I'll call you a noob.
    Nice evo, I hope it's real. Jynx could use an evolution.

Yeah, well, if you want to give me any credit, I'll just say it was a pleasure to help.

Protect Pert, huh? What's your rank on UU?
    Lol what, I didn't teach you anything. It's not like I even knew much about it for starters. In hindsight, I think I could have done much better.
    "Guys, let's take the most badass Pokémon we ever created, one that is downright a classic given how it's been this huge overpowered motherfucker since RBY, and let's make it one of those bobblehead toys! I present you the new Mewtwo forme!" - Gamefreak

Yea, like I said, absurdly offensive-oriented, and with 600+ Pokémon available, there will always be a combination you're absolutely hopeless against.

I guess that's a reason RSE felt more stable, too; sweepers weren't terribly powerful without Life Orb, Scarf etc and there were fewer Pokés to worry about.

Also no, I didn't know about that; sounds cool, as long as it's design isn't retarded like the new Mewtwo. Then again, it IS Jynx, so you never know.

Aero evolution = awesome
    Yea, definitely. I have high hopes for Gen 6, at least in-game since the meta will probably still be weather dominated. Then again, that new Mewtwo form is pretty stupid, so Gen 6 might suck even in-game.

Metawise BW fails to deliver being so absurdly offensively-oriented and weather dependant. And Zapdos is UU, which is ridiculous
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…