Arcticblast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday! I wish your first official day of adult life to be well and worthwhile for you. :D
    I use EQ, since I changed Meloetta's HP Ice with HP Fire. Though, that makes her terribly weak to Dragons, but it's ok because Skarm handles that. Either way, EQ > Fire Punch because it hits Jirachi harder. Things like Ferrothorn, Skarmory, and Forretress are creamed by Meloetta anyway.
    Sure-- PM me, or look for me at #insidescoop or another IRC channel; I'll try to be on more often. I'd like to talk now, but I g2g pretty soon.
    lol no wonder
    I've been using Psychic / Fblast / HP Ice / U-Turn, 252 SpA / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe Hasty, with Lefties.

Having BoltBeam+Fighting coverage would be nice. Maybe Tbolt over Psychic or U-Turn? The team doesn't really need Psychic type coverage, it needs to be able to hit walls, which Meloetta can do
    I tried Dnite first because of its bulk and priority. However, I'll be sure to test Mence :]

I think we're onto something here. !!!
    Mayhaps LO Meloetta? For extra power?
    We're onto something :]
    Though, unfortunately, I'm not sure if Meloetta is really pulling its weight. In my games, it hasn't usually done much. :/
    Gah Meloetta why aren't you like 10 Spe faster :(

I guess it's just opportunistic. No Ferrothorns or Landorus-I's have stayed in a let me OHKO them yet :I Ah well

Oh and you should try Dnite. Espeed is really useful and the resistances Dnite provides are super beneficial.
    YES THE TEAM IS AWESOME WITH SKARMBLISS OMG I LOVE YOU
    I totally crushed a team of SashLeadLoom / SpecsTios / DDnite / Agility Thundy-T / SpecsDeo / BandZor with it

I use Meloetta / Lando-T / Wish Blissey / Phys Def Skarm / ScarfDeo / Lefties DDnite

:O

SpDef Rachi is a bitch if my opponent gets Rocks up doe
    I'm probably going to forget and miss your birthday, so I'm just gonna say now, happy early birthday :D (and if I remember, then you get two happy birthdays out of me!)
    Oh sorry. But Keiran stated very clearly that the deadline was 24 hours and nobody mentioned 5 days. My bad :{
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…