akuto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Akuto , I might not be active in smogon. I decided to change my ways and not being here that often. This place isn't worth it anyways. I realized that no one really cared for me or appreciated me for anything. But you're one of the few that actually thought of me as a friend here though. (i think) ^_^ Thanks for the great time I have with you. :)

I only checked back because I realized that i was unbanned, but i dont really care, gotta live out my social life
    you know like, when you make an analysis about a pokemon? yea that kind of stuff lol
    False Sense & Gary2346 acused me of "horrible" theorymoning, trolling, and i got 3 strikes :(
    Nope, but they can tell you where they are, and who the troublemakers are. Trust me, that will make your job worlds easier.
    True enough. I would simply pick two or three people who are eager enough to look after the group in those times you can't be there yourself. That also works well.
    Yeah. If you set a high standard there and always keep to it, the group itself will turn out to be good as long as you keep your members in check. Sure, people going and posting new things isn't bad. However, for those that post garbage, just clean it up before it does any real damage.

That's how I started off my group, and now it pretty much adheres to its own good standards.
    I was faced with that problem too. My solution? Let the members pitch in and help you build. I've done that, and it's worked insanely well so far.
    Well, you could always invite people into your group. That's probably the most effective method out there.
    That can always be fixed by arranging a few events in the group, as well as going out and recruiting people.

The name is cool, and that's half the battle. The other half is getting people to notice you... And pick a different rival than SCI. They died in a week because the unfortunate group owner got banned, and they've already moved on.

Yeah, rivalries are good, but keep it friendly, and people will enjoy it. They enjoyed TRC's escapades with other groups... at least until they stopped being tame in their so-called "wars."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…