Jimera0
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Really enjoying your posts in the Toxicity / GS threads. Good to see level-headed people stepping up.
    <celeverr> .tell Jimera0 Make your title "for my Enemy??????????????????????????????????????" would be awesome
    <skybot> celeverr: I'll pass that along.
    <cbt> celeverr
    <+Jimera0> I see that lol
    <cbt> you dont need to use .tell
    <cbt> all the time
    <celeverr> I thouoght you had gone
    <celeverr> stfu cbt no one cares
    <+Jimera0> I dunno I'll do it but only if TheMantyke doesn't want it

Be my guest !_!
    I'll be sure to check up on NotAgain. Just let me know when you plan to do another Scramble.

As for the mentor thing: Well, you already have a badge haha
    So, going for that mentor label, eh? haha

As for that Emerald Scramble, I am very happy about that. So, how does one get to this livestream? I want to laugh as Sableye tears a hole in your tear ducts :p
    Happy belated birthday o3o

(11:42:39 AM) Hulavuta: I will send you a friend request as a present o3o
    (11:42:43 AM) celeverr: lol
    (11:42:48 AM) Jimera0: lol sounds like a good present to me
    (11:42:48 AM) celeverr: That's a good present
    Hey, you know what would solve most of your problems? Celebi. Seriously. It counters Ferrothorn, Breloom, Rotom-W, most of the time Terrakion. It helps against all of your biggest threats, and doubles as your for some reason much needed status blocker that you want Gyarados to be for some reason. The only problem still is your lack of a steel type for Outrages, which is why Ferrothorn would also help in place of Celebi, but it doesn't help against your fighting type weakness. Honestly, Hydreigon isn't doing much on this team, and while Mamo is good, it also doesn't have much synergy. I'd get rid of both of those in favor of a steel type and a fighting/grass resist like Celebi. This solves most of your problems. Now you can stop being a terrible person and now you can accept good advice.
    Why title your team gyara-jolt then? Gyara-jolt relies on switching when electric attacks threaten Gyarados, and switching to Gyarados when ground threatens Jolteon. If you're going to be setting up subs and dd's and such, Rotom etc will just switch in and demolish you, forcing you to switch out while losing 25% hp from sub or setting up a relatively useless DD. The whole point of Gyara-jolt is this dynamic. Therefore, Band or Scarf Gyarados fits that whole dynamic far better for the immediate power rather than the idiocy of setting up a sub only to switch out because of Rotom. Like you, I'm not the only person thinking this about your team.
    If you haven't used Scarf or Band Gyarados on a rain team and think that's a novice suggestion, then we are fundamentally on different planes of existence. That's just for starters. Second, why call me out on and derail your own RMT? A simple "Thank you for the suggestion, I might consider it" would have been fine. Instead, the first thing you do is call into question my knowledge of Pokemon. I mean, seriously.
    Thank you for your suggestion on your RMT, but I don't need to brush up on any battling skills. I have peaked top 10 on PO with many different teams in my history of playing Pokemon competitively. If you don't want to take my suggestion for your Return of Gyarajolt team, that's okay! But there's no need to insult my battling skills. Thanks!
    Maybe you should take a moment to calm down to avoid jumping the gun
    I'm actually glad you didnt start it, I was afraid your work would go to waste, so it's fine:)
    Hi you don't have to write the guide anymore for the Nuzlocke Games as we are probably releasing it today.
    just to clairfy the scramble: can tangela only be taken out of battle once it falls below 1/4 health? if not, and i can switch it out at 1/2 health, i'd imagine i still heal 1/3 health before sending it back out or the "stun spore" condition will apply?
    I guess when I wrote it up it sounded to me more like a "go out there and innovate" rather then "kill me".

But whatever. I said no rejections and that's what's going to happen. Except for maybe Present's challange which requires me to solo Skyla with only Leech Life and Supersonic. I did the calculations and I don't have enough PP to kill her level 39 Skarmory with a level 100 Zubat even if I have perfect IVs, EVs, and Adamant and she has no defensive investment. It's simply not possible.
    I wasn't even talking about that lol

Was talking about the challanges I'm getting. Responses in the group were reasonable, and tbh I didn't expect any of that stuff to be popular anyways
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…