Bluwing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey i dont think this warrants a post in your rmt but definitely use bold > impish on misdreavus.. it minimizes confusion damage and does not harm the damage output from foul play since it is a function of the oppositions attack stat
    hey i subbed you in for RUPL v Mcmeghan. try to get in contact with him asap if you can, thanks
    Hey, we're opponents for the NU Minitour. I'm GMT -5 and am usually on #neverused. When do you wanna get this done?
    you need to get a badge

all of my tutees have become badged members so it's your turn
    hey we are playing for LCPL. When can you play I'm gmt+8 and can play nearly whenever.
    Sorry. While I won't be having more tutees for the next round (exams), you'll be damned if we don't have a few more sessions.
    I'm trying. I'm sorry. I want to give you time, but when shit like the LCPL bot doesn't work, I can't help if I can't give you time. You were nominated, by the way, and went for 7.5k. I'll be on until whenever for you, and will be on at the same time tomorrow (your 7 PM until whenever). We will get lessons in, I promise. Sorry.
    i am legitimately available all day tomorrow. i'm sorry, i feel like i'm being insufficient now. i'll give you more lessons after the round ends, unlike what i said before. when are you available tomorrow? i'm available from your 7 pm until your whenever.
    o:
    If Scraggy was Dragon/Fighting it would probably be one of my favorite mons.
    I'm really really sorry, I have to miss the scheduled time because I have a doctor's appointment that was just scheduled for emergency reasons. I can do tomorrow basically up until your 9:30 PM, and then 10:30 and afterwards. I will be on for quite a bit...I would like us to talk. Sorry about today.
    You realize how impossible it is to schedule lessons when you're not on when we're supposed to have a lesson, right?
    Since you're not here like we wanted, let's just have a lesson when you're all moved in. I'll take you for another round--don't worry about time constraints for this current round.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…