Its_A_Random
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you very much for taking smash vs pwne, I have had no time to ref and actually was about to call for a subref.
    Happy Birthday!!!! I AM THE FIRST TO NOTICE AND POST INDEED I AM SUCH A GREAT GUY

But anyway...what are the odds that the day I joined Smogon is your birthday, lol.

...It's like we're connected.
    When you say post the profiles of the Pokemon beforehand when claiming retroactive moves, do you mean the Pokemon before or after the moves have been gained? I'm assuming it's the former, but I just wanted to check.
    That could take a while to read through and sort (Can we get some off-site hosting of it all?). I'll try to get it done on Monday (I'm at grandparents atm, so reffing isn't a priority. Will be continuing my TLR, so don't DQ me from that, k?)
    oh i totes meant dragonite had inner focus and was just really tired when i put up the pokemon last night >_<

dunno if that changes your orders
    oh my god, i completely forgot about that after the hiatus

i cant ref tonight (Model UN paper due at midnight -_-), but i swear i will get it tomorrow

im so sorry, completely my fault
    Apologies about that... I searched all the resources and found no evidence of it. Yeah I recall writing about it, but it must be something I never eventually implemented (especially since there would be balance issues with other glyphs)
    If I am reffing you in ASB & you want your match reffed, I am busy studying for my final exam tomorrow. I should start reffing again by tomorrow. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
    ... Thanks, but do you have to go announce it to all of #asb? It's not exactly forum-shaking news...
    The challenger gets KOC for KOing Lucy's mon (but not the prize), but in the need it counts as a victory for Lucy.
    sorry about that. He did a couple days ago. I just didn't have the time to post the thread.

Will do so tonight in about 12h.
    Regarding your scramble, what happens if the Zubat eats the berry? I assume it is allowed to stay, but i wish to check.
    Im fine as it was with klutz just getting disabled (ive editted my post to reflect this)
    I'll be making an announcement on the Scramble thread tonight. Going to PM you the info in about an hour, so you can approve it beforehand.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…