Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i also dont see why brooks is so adamant on playing perkins so many minutes. i can understand sefolosha because hes a great defender, but perkins essentially brings nothing to the table aside from "setting a good screen"
    lol "might be"

they're the two worst offensive starters on the court in this series for sure, and that's saying something because tony allen is also playing
    just did my first mock draft

gonna make so much bank this year

here's what I got (1 QB/2 RB/3 WR/1 TE/K/DEF):

1.05 Doug Martin (RB)
    2.07 Frank Gore (RB)
    3.05 Percy Harvin (WR)
    4.07 Marques Colston (WR)
    5.05 Chris Ivory (RB)
    6.07 Greg Jennings (WR)
    7.05 Tony Romo (QB)
    8.07 Fred Jackson (RB)
    9.05 Jeremy Maclin (WR)
    10.07 Anquan Boldin (WR)
    11.05 Aaron Dobsin (WR)
    12.07 Greg Olsen (TE)
    13.05 Kendall Wright (WR)
    14.07 Arizona (DEF)
    15.05 Janikowski (K)

feel really good about it, actually. Martin/Gore would be a great combo when healthy, if not Ivory should be average enough for spot duty. Jackson has really high upside in case Spiller gets hurt, and at worst could be considered an emergency start (which is why I didn't draft a 5th RB). At WR, Colston/Jennings/Boldin could be stable starters at worst, while Harvin/Maclin/Dobson/Wright all have a lot of upside. Romo is da bomb, considering I got him as the #11 QB (I wouldn't pick him to win a game, but he's a better fantasy QB than Matt Ryan or Wilson/Kaepernick lawls). I waited forever on TE because no one drafts a backup TE, and all the guys around #12 are pretty good (Heath Miller, Jared Cook, Greg Olsen, and maybe even Finley/Bennett have a good chance at the top 10 and could go undrafted).

The only pick that made me feel icky was Ivory, but the guy right before me picked Amendola, who I'm absolutely infatuated with (don't tell anybody)
    -____-

curry casually pulling up for a one-legged three pointer like he's dirk in the post
    lmao yea. when he got fouled and went to the line i was like "ok he's cold cause he hasnt played in a while and hes a bad ft shooter so surely he misses both". you can imagine my surprise when that didnt happen
    bumping with those big boys down low does that man

they need collison to play more too, perkins is just dead weight
    martin's garbage, i've always thought that

ibaka is just inconsistent. one game he'll go 10/10 (last season vs the spurs <_<) then the next he'll be a no-show
    sometimes i wonder whether you're drugged when making series predictions or just trying to troll
    lol slow start for ur thunder, but at least bum ass kevin martin isnt gonna go 1-10
    I'm too easily influenced by what I read to have a strong opinion either way with most of these guys

I read their "strengths" and I'm like "holy shit what a steal" but then I read their "weaknesses" and I'm all "why the fuck did we even draft this guy ahhhhh"

where do you think Trufant/Alford will start the season playing? Will they be good enough to be starters at #1 CB and nickel for the Saints game?
    dude our new tight end is SIX EIGHT

new tallest player in the NFL, I think (also he played basketball, instant success)
    Matt can perform without a great offensive line, and the coaching staff seems to have confidence in them.

DL is still an issue, but we still have plenty of picks tomorrow and I'm sure TD has some nice targets picked out.
    had a hunch we'd double down at db, certainly needed it after only having like 3 on the roster right now or something
    I hadn't even read that message yet, but I still thought of you when Brown just got drafted.

:(
    I think the only picks anyone got right were Warmack to the Titans and Jarvis to the Steelers, hehe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…