Leafshield
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• #neverused can be active, but usually , someone has to start a convo first. There are other channels, but #neverused is the only main one for the NU tier. Just try to jump in, and start a convo,; sometimes they are busy.
    I reccomend watching the anime again, because it's very good. The battle scenes are amazing, and as I said earlier, the story and characters are also amazing. There is so much that goes on, that you're just dying to see what comes next.

I, too, stopped watching it for a bit, but then, I decided to get back into it again. And I never looked back. It took a while to catch up, but I enjoyed every bit of it. The story is just so engaging and exciting. You really see Naruto and friends develop, and it's an amazing experience, witnessing it all. And this is all wonderfully executed in the anime. The stunning fight scenes and the awesome music (which is very fitting, makes battle scenes more intense, and sad scenes more touching) make it worth watching rather than reading. You just... feel so much more when watching it...

Anyways, I reccomend getting back into the anime. Trust me, you won't regret it.

;)
    Yes, very true. Every character has so much detail and so much personality, and you really get attatched to the characters. I think Naruto has the saddest scenes due to the depth of the characters.
    ha ha thanks

I couldn't fit the whole quote, so I had to put just the first sentence. The rest is really touching though... <3
    Hi, nice you became member of our group, please introduce yourself and help us out with making the game
    Well Skarmory has Brave Bird, Rock Slide, and Swords Dance, which is a decent movepool. The goal isn't to be a straight up sweeper but more of a lure, luring in stallbreakers like Crobat and taking them down for ur stall team.
    Yeah I was planning to give it to Skarmory so it could be offensive and Rotom-Fan since it has no use of Levitate
    Ah. That sounds cool. I assume you're going to give each of said abilities to underused mons, since, while it would be flavorful, giving Tornadus auto-Tailwind would be a little broken :>
    Well, originally, I made abilities that summoned all pseudo-weathers temporarily (5 turns for TR, Gravity, 4 turns for Tailwind). I'm coding slower now so I can catch mistakes easier, but I plan to bring those back at some point.
    Yeah, I can see the thinking behind that, but Swift Swim bear is more or less Beartic's niche. I'll probably keep Ursaring as it is, as it will likely become viable simply because Auto-Tailwind will have a good presence once I get it working.
    Yeah, too bad i dont ladder that much though, but im glad that you joined the smogon forums :D
    one quick note is that Air Slash became 90bp 10% flinch, as did Iron Head, iirc. That was so they were more powerful, but not broken things like Scarf Jirachi, whom would 6-0 almost any team if he got lucky enough. Anyways, Scald is really the cool option, as you can easily spread burns, and another possible addition to its movepool would be Hurricane, which would enjoy the 60% confusion chance.
    Leafshield, your name seems really familiar... Did someone called TheBlueDitto in PS help you? Cos that's me :D If not, then, well, hi.
    lol, well, my mod is really aimed toward flavor. I can see Serene Grace working and I'll probably use that one, thanks. Volt Absorb lacks sense imo, so I really don't see the logic in that.
    hey we have to battle for nupl. I'm gmt+2 and will be available from around 5pm today and pretty much all day on weekend
    Hey Leafshield! NUPL is going on an you've not replied to CrashinBoomBang (Your manager) at all please get in contact with him asap.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…