Magistrum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, can you make a post about it that you are the leader of arts in the sprites and artwork thread, btw late but better late then never, congrats with being the featured artist of the smog
    ey, could you lead the arts department, like checking if the work is good enough :) I dont really know much about that
    We've decided that we decided the speed of Witcheance when we playtest the Pokemon and if it is really needed to lower it (be aware that every generation introduces some non legend uber pokemon besides the first two)
    I saw your map, I had the idea of maybe Kanto-Johto type, that maybe like my map would just be post-game for your map, as you don't have really much post-game yet, my map isn't too big and much people adore a Kanto-Johto like storyline and I think that in this way every Pokemon should be easily covered
    Yes, someone said he/she could do it a bit (I'm not completely convinced) and Present and me are trying to learn it, although I don't have too much time/initiative currently
    Edit: So it could be just Icoxi for odd ID and Icanoll for even ID or something
    Oh nice we got a programmer now? Ok I'll reevaluate a little bit later. I also forgot to vote on flarongon, I was supposed to give it a positive. I'll do it in a few
    I thought one of the newest was a programmer, and those ice types, we can make them gender exclusive or ID exclusive like Wurmple
    He, I changed some things to your comment, and those ice types were meant as version exclusive duo, that is why they are a bit similar
    aww, may see you tomorrow, btw check the group ya starting is accepted as well as Present's Grass starter and some others
    yeah lol, could you give comment on my ice types as i kinda need them accepted before the trick room god pokemon (I remembered it wrong, we only have one Ice Type yet) and for that Pokemon, I don't think it has too bad typing as steel resists really much.
    Here are some fun (Rage-Inducing) facts about Gazceit
    1. It has the fourth highest attack in the game.
    2. It has the fifth highest speed in the game.
    3. It is the only ghost type to have Swords Dance.
    4. Vespiquen has a higher BST.
    5. Its ability is perfect for it.

Have Fun with those
    If you want, can you come to Joim's Lab again, we could discuss it there together without the need of many PM/VM's
    Yeah, I have that a bit too, as I really don't want to have my whole map wasted, but I need to talk about it with present and we need to decide how we do it
    Sorry if I sounded a bit too selfsecure in that post, but I think your map is good, I was a bit terrified when I saw it as I am a bit bonded to my own map. It has an emotional bond with me as I made it some time ago.

Edit: I will make a post with comment on your map and can you explain how ds editor works
    i love your little porygon@sunglasses!! do you mind if i use it as an avatar at some juncture?
    I know about that, I don't even know what I would've thought about it if anyone else had posted it
    I put in the introductionary thread that I may sound rude, but I don't mean it that way
    I would go for an angry/badass sort of look, but I wanted the overall tone of the image to be light-hearted. Does that make any sense? Ultimately you're free to do whatever, so go nuts :)
    Yes it is the wolf, i just wanted to show it and indeed Raikou is based on it too, but I think it has potential to look quite different
    But for now just wanted to show it to you, you can decide yourself if you want to do something with it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…