TheMantyke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, how do I embed Youtube videos on smogon. I looked for how tos on BBCode but it's late and I can't. help all mighty mod
    Done. I just went through and saw approximately 10 hacks, and changed them to private. They were really stupid like I said, stuff like Garchomps with 0/31/0/0/0/31 IVs. That or pokemon that people traded me over the 4th gen GTS haha.

Finally there were my 3 legendary roamers from FR/LG. https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=4138961
    They have a ton of 0 IVs, but all three are 100% legit, I caught them myself. Who knew 3rd gen Kanto roamers had such low IVs?

Hopefully now the admin will understand and I can have all my public pokemon back. Not really too much harm done... there were ~40 downloads between the pokemon I privatized/deleted.

Thanks again for checking! I would have never found this out on my own, that's for sure :/
    D:

I'll go through my uploads now then. A lot of them were pokemon I was experimenting with many years ago in Gen 4 that I decided to transfer to my cart. When I made them public, it was because I just checked everything off and made them public too, because with all the hacks on pokecheck and the legality analysis I figured it was alright.

I'll look through, and if it means my pokemon can be public again (because not that many are my childish self's failed hacks) I'll make them private. If I have to delete them so be it I suppose, I'm going to look now and privatize all my old hacks.
    Thank you! I have over 2600 downloads on my pokemon (and more than 285 more pokemon I'd like to share with the world haha) and I'd love if I didn't have to "start all over."

Thanks again, please get back to me if you figure it out :))
    Hi Mantyke

Can you help me troubleshoot my pokecheck please? Whenever I bring it up in the shoutbox I either get ignored or I get "wtf you have 300 public pokemon wtf"

So basically I have over 300 public pokemon (just randoms I wanted to preserve). However, whenever I search @OVERGRO on the pokecheck search box I get only 16 pokemon. No matter which way I search it, only these 16 pokemon (who have multiple OTs from my various games) show up.

I've tried unchecking and then rechecking off the "public" boxes and saving the public/private status. What else can I do? It's been like this for a few weeks :(

For example http://s16.postimg.org/jk9j5m2ut/Untitled.jpg

You can see they're checked off, but you can't see them when you search me
    I wonder if somebody needs me as a Pokecheck mod? :p
    Maybe because it needs some mods that are awake in certain hours, and most mods are like living in the USA.
    And I'm in Philippines BTW :p

Though I dunno if I can do it right...
    No, I mean, how did you put it under your username? Like some people have other stuff underneath their profile names.
    I know that this is a complete noob question, but how did ya put "relentless" under your username? Sorry if this bugs you.
    Hey. Are you able to trade in 4th gen? I need someone to help me trade between SS and Platinum and back again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…