Laurel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there. I would like to apoligize for disagreeing with your changes.
    You, me, Fuk DW. You can find me on #wcop when I have build my team, which will be within the next 3 days. Fuk
    I can play Saturday, but If you have time go in to the wcop channel today, you'll see me in the channel.
    Sorry for the delay, when can you play? I'm gmt +2 now and I can play everyday from 14:00 to 02:00 in my schedule.
    only on forums for the time being; don't have access to teams, etc

i should be around all day for the weekend so just hit me up on irc when i'm around
    that'd actually be an awesome time; i don't have anything planned then, and i should have this issue wrapped up by then. wanna shoot for a similar time on saturday? thanks for being flexible about it
    Hey, some pretty bad complications came up and I don't think I'll be able to make this time (even though I arranged it lol). I'm sending this from a friend's phone.

What's your finals schedule like? Will you be able to play closer to deadline? I can accommodate whatever past the next few days, even if it's just an hour or so timeframe you can play in. Sorry for being so fidgety with this; scheduling matches isn't usually an issue for me. :/
    that's fine, no worries; i'll try to make it but i'm not sure if i can today (leaving really soon, probably for several hours if not longer). if not, would you be okay with a similar time on monday or tuesday (or later - i can definitely make arrangements for whatever time you need)? i can also go a few hours earlier if you want to
    uh guess not, then. see you sometime tomorrow then, or whenever i catch you on irc after that. i'd like at least an hour's notice before you want to play; i'm not going to just drop everything i'm doing to play right then, aight?
    are you free tonight at ~8:30pm (6h from now)? i'll be on for a few hours after that too, but if not then i'll be on for sunday morning (not afternoon / evening).
    Weekend sounds good, I'll be on IRC if you want to schedule a specific time.
    i'm actually gmt -5 too (at least according to smogon; it's 8:05 pm at time of sending this).

that sounds good to me. i should be online for most of the day (i use zeb on irc) and yea, i'll catch you sometime then. i'll probably contact you in a few days to set up a specific time if that's cool with you
    why not? i saw you online here, and in PO forums not, and i don't know what time it was for you. Don't say that i'm a john because the first thing that i always do is see if you are online.
    Hey dude, let's play the Monocolor tour. I'm on PO ([STATS PO] Naby) I'll be on this afternoon, two or three hours after this message.
    Hi saw your team it looks nice, very similar to my own and I would love to rate but I am a tad too rusty after months of not battling to rate
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…