Recec
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, been a long time lol
    Recec
    Recec
    Sure has. Sorry I'm not as active on here as I used to be.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I'm not active like at all, lol. i just popped in and then dropped a bunch of messages on whomever's old posts i saw haha
    lol saw you saying something 'bout me on facebook way back when
    Recec
    Recec
    Right? I decided I should check on the scramble challenge thread to see if it was dead or not, and then logged in and just, Hulavuta commented on your profile 4 hours ago, and I was llike 'geez, I didn't think they'd miss that much'.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I am truly a master of timing
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    i don't remember what it was
    Long time no talk :)
    Recec
    Recec
    Kind of been avoiding the whole competitive scene since gen 6. But I have been meaning to learn (and now the Strategy dex is up, so I have no excuse now). So I'll definitely be on PS from more often.
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    I've just seen How to tame a dragon too :o
    Recec
    Recec
    What a twist.
    Recec, sup my man, haven't seen you around anywhere for a while :O
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Mostly the first one, since I am choosing to XD

I won't be too far from my parents' house either so I can always bug them if I want anything :P
    Recec
    Recec
    You're only 17 and you're moving out? You're way ahead of me.

But sounds exciting all the same.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol yeah again, I'm not really moving that far, my parents will be really close by if I need them
    I refuse to post again until my next Heart Gold Scramble update is ready. 100 posts, baby.
    Recec
    Recec
    Oh hey, I actually did it.
    Hi Recec =) When can you play for farm league? I'm on now and for other 4 hour max. My GMT is +1 =)
    Snou
    Snou
    Hi! Remember: you must to be online at 8:00 AM =) See u later!
    Snou
    Snou
    Oh and Recec: idk if at 8:00 AM your time i can be online, if i'm not online you can wait 1 hour and i will be online =)
    Snou
    Snou
    I'm Online in Lobby on PS with SnowCristal
    My new year's resolution is to get my Heartgold scramble finished, and like most resolutions, I expect to give up on this by February.
    Sup man I am your opp for farm league R2. I am EST and I can play during weekdays after 7 most of the time and Sunday like all day. message back plz
    Recec
    Recec
    Oh, we missed the deadline, I thought we had a few hours left... you can claim the activity win, if you want, I was the one being painful with availability
    Recec
    Recec
    Actually, I think we still have time left, if you want to battle
    Exeggutive
    Exeggutive
    are you still on?
    If I changed my gender on my profile to female, would I get a lot more attention?
    Over 2% of my posts are in Trou Du Cul, I feel accomplished.
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    Trou Du Cul22 (3.82%) < beat you :P
    Recec
    Recec
    Curse you Snaq. I'll just have to create the worst thread ever, and spam it with posts.
    Still liking the Updates! Btw, I'm pretty sure that the link to your #3 update is broken since it links to a page from before you started your challenge.
    Recec
    Recec
    Thanks. Should be fixed now.
    I know you didn't really hate it XD I was half-joking. But like seriously, Scyther is awesome.
    It'll only be when you're teaching it new moves so hopefully it won't be too often.

BTW, Scyther has been my favorite Pokemon SINCE Generation I, so there was a bit of a personal side to that challenge. maybe now you won't hate it so much? :P
    Well I couldn't go easy on you two scrambles in a row now could I?

In any case, I eagerly await your updates once this gets going! They always manage to get a chuckle out of me. And it'll be fun to see how you manage Traditional :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…