BKC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• uhh not yet dude i feel kind of rusty and it seems like you guys p much have everything decided, ill be happy to cheer you all on though but idk maybe ill hop on and play some later
    bkc, any chance i can get you to critique a few of the entries in this thread? There's a post for offensive and defensive threats, any help is appreciated!
    Hi, gmt +5:30 for me. I'll be available on friday & saturday. I wanna do it quick due to my exams so tell me when u'll be available on these days.
    yeah the actual track 'halo of blood' is great too, p fast for bodom though
    Okay thx. I was just refering to its trademark set, with D-tail, Substitute, toxic and roost. However, I did not take the Calm mind set into account, considering how rare it is (which is a shame considering how good it is).

Well, thank you for taking time to answer my question.
    damn. k thanks boss i'll get started on that list now lol! nice avy, ttar looks great in gsc

o yeah and youve prolly seen it already but CoB released transference off halo of blood already, check it out i like it. alexi does some weird guttural roaring shit with his voice around 1:15 that i think is p great

[youtube]GCztVAF_f0k[/youtube]

and last thing: im using bleed on dpp ladder. fuck i love that team
    You seem like a nice guy and you know a great amount of information of the metagame, so I desire to ask you a question: Why is lugia banned? Sure its bulky and can phaze, but it lacks any offensive presence whatsoever. Furthermore, lugia cannot do anything if a rapid spinner is present, as it removes all the hazards that lugia relies on to do much of anything. With common pokemon such as tyranitar, who can dispose of lugia with a STAB crunch and skarmory, who can use lugia as setup bait, lugia doesn't seem very broken to me.
    hey i just got into meshuggah/children of bodom, theyre both really good. you should link me some shit thats similar to bodom especially, i like the melodic style they have with their instrumentals.
    ah wow. i not know lethargica so good also. sverige ._.
    let us play, dpp ? grouto
    i sees that you are MESHUGGAH like..theys so good ehe

i am from the sweden , so swede metal like by USA is big .-.
    Ha Ha Ha Prole. So many excuse.

jk man school is important, just let me know whenever you're free. i'm off school now so i'm good for any time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…