McMeghan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need to create the computer. As soon as you take notice and play when you can.
    You know the deadline is Thursdqy right ?_?

And im actually scheduled to go into work those days ._.
    So I checked my work schedule and Ill be free to play pretty much anytime in the next few days if you can let me know when you're free to play.
    Haha, man you're awesome!
    To call you "freewin" was pretty hard, sry. I played very much with Biosci and he's a great team builder and a good player, but I also know if you concetrate on something, it's difficult to beat you as well.
    On weekdays if I'm working, I won't be able to play from 8 am to 5 pm my time. Otherwise my schedule it usually pretty free. If I go into town, I would just be gone from about 8 am to 11 am my time. I usually go to sleep somewhat early, like about 10 my time, but I can be willing to stay up until like 1 or 2 if you can make a time around then. There really isn't much else to know about my schedule lol

You can contact me better on IRC too since I'm on there close to 24/7 because I usually just leave my home computer on.

Thanks, you too!
    So looks like we have to play for the vgc tourney, when are you free to play? School is over for me and I have a holiday on Monday, so I'm free from pretty much now until Monday and I don't have work Tuesday either so then might work too. My work schedule comes out Tuesday so I won't know until then if I can play Wednesday or Thursday. We're exactly 12 hours apart(GMT -10 myself) so it'll be a little awkward to schedule, but yea. Just let me know when you can play!
    wow wtf since when do you have such a fancy badgeset

also maybe it's a good idea to advertise the #benelux channel in your sig, since only 10% of people read your post in wcop signup thread
    Hello Roro, comment va ?

gg pour ton rang de modo déjà :P

Pas grand chose de mon côté, j'ai lâché Pokémon un long moment, là on va tenter le vgc Birmingham avec Taj et peut-être un autre joueur des temps reculés :P
    im doing fine but my interest in mons been dwindling as of late
    hopefully this break im taking from mons will help
    howre you?
    Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé EnculéEnculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé Enculé
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…