Marshall.Law
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hey man!
    when do you think you can send in your choice? I also haven't received a response to my PM about when you can battle.

I'd like to hear from you soon.

~Mew
    ugh I can't commit for friday =x monday(tomorrow), tuesday, wednesday all work. definitely can't play on thursday and I can't commit for friday. it's either in one of the three aforementioned days or weekend.
    hey, we gotta play for wcop. when can you? I'm gmt-3 and most likely willing to play after 7pm GMT-3 for weekdays. as for the weekend, it would probably be better if you could give me a time and day.
    Hello! We should play for SWC, we have the same GMT. I'm often available from 3pm to 6pm and 10pm to 12pm during the whole week. Lemme know when you can play :)
    Sup, I'm good to play any day next week pretty much, apart from Sunday. The week after that I'm not available, but I will be fine for the 3rd week, which is when I'm most keen on playing due to irl commitments. My timezone is GMT+1 and I'm fine most times, but the best for me would be:

12pm-11pm Thursday 13th June
    12pm-11pm Friday 14th June
    4pm-11pm Monday 24th June

Followed by 2pm-12pm from the 24th to the deadline.

Best of luck.
    We have 2 days to play for the sequels are never good. I have to go away on friday, so shoot me a time for tomorrow (anytime between 3pm-8pm GMT-3).
    We're paired by that carrot tour. When can u play? I'm free pretty much anytime at noon and evening til Sunday, bcuz it's an extended hollyday here in Brazil. =]
    na...

abomasnow protect then die 12%
    heatran protect then fodder jira 12%
    heatran protect then die 12%

so at the minimum 36% + whatever hpump does

nevermind, good luck i guess
    I can play at pretty much any time this weekend besides 1-5pm EST, so let me know whens good for you
    lol i misread your VM

i thought you meant 22 hours from now (so we would be fighting right now). sorry it was confusing

i can't make that time. it is 8 am for me and if i'm up i'll be watching the champions league.

can you make this time tomorrow?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…