bro fist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no quiero molestar mucho. Así que cere breve me aras las pruebas sí o no así dejó de molestar max. xD
    Could it be, has Gregg Popovich recruited Roy Hibbert and Lance Stevenson into his agency? It makes sense because Lance and Roy are both from NY. Also, Lance's career high? Against none other than New York Knicks. The fourth game of Pop's career was vs the Knicks. Lance was selected 40 overall. 4+0=4. Pop clearly wants to lower the flop numbers into his favor.
    That nigga Lance Stevenson is fuckin scary to watch. He just runs full speed down the court with no regard for any one in front of him.
    but obviously i would prefer the pacers win because the world needs to see more paul george :x
    honestly if u want a john clayton espn expert analysis james harden simply stuffed a turkey club sandwich with extra mayo up his bum after westbrook went down
    James Harden denied the Thunder a ring, it was very clear after he went from a hero in the Spurs series to an absolute dud vs the Heat. After losing, he knew that there was no way he could return to OKC after intentionally blowing a finals win. So he moved to Texas to make amends with the evil genius Gregg Popovich. While Texas is a large state, there was not enough room for two floppers on the same team (only Miami has the technology to fit upwards of 5 floppers on one team). Popovich suggested that he moved to Houston. He would make a larger amount of money, while still remaining close to Popovich.

Here is where things really get downright evil. The Los Angeles Lakers were in position to take the 8 seed and face the Thunder in the playoffs, however that would have been an easy win for the Thunder. (It is also worth noting that James Harden is from LA). To secure the playoff spot, the Lakers had to beat both the Spurs and Rockets. Fair enough, the Kobeless Lakers took out the Spurs with ease. Next, they had to face the Rockets. However, as Popovich said to, the Rockets lost their previous game. This would allow for the Lakers to get the seventh seed and the Rockets the eighth. And sure enough, James Harden is facing his old team again.There, Popovich deployed his new secret weapon, the Patrick Beverly v1.0. Patrick Beverly is from Chicago, much like Gregg Popovich.

Gregg knew where the true strength of the Thunder lied. It was not with three time scoring champion KD35, but with the emotional leader RW0. Pops decided to unleash Beverly onto Westbrook to end any championship hopes the Thunder had while increasing criticism of KD35. All while he faced the miserable Lakers.

Now, the Spurs have made it to the finals to face the team that Harden originally choked against. Coincidence? I think not. One thing though, there is no way the Spurs will win here. As I mentioned before, the Heat have managed to fit 5 floppers onto one team combined with the best player on earth.

And that is why I will root for the Heat
    I don't think I've watched 4 Spurs games all year so I'm ok with that lol.

I actually rooted for the Heat back when the big three first formed. But then that became too mainstream so I have rooted for the Thunder since.

The only reason I'm goin for the Heat is because I don't want random shit like Danny Green getting a ring before RW0 and KD35. It's bad enough that Norris Cole has one :'(
    Hey, we're opponents for the Les carrotes tournament. I'm GMT -5 and am usually on #pokemon, #doubles or #neverused if you need to reach me. Won't be available over the weekend but starting Monday I'll be available (starting from tuesday i can only be available past 5pm my time due to school). When do you wanna get this done?
    ya veo sí no dejan jugar para no lugare para nadie esperare un año para lugar para la . Gracias
    yo quería saber sí este año puedo ser parte de la. Sí quieres probarme no tendré ningún problema,?!
    Should've been a T on Wade when he was punching the air and shit lol. Imma blame it on that.

But watching the Heat fans get sadder and sadder with each FT was amazing.
    BS refs, they need a bigger amount of time to review calls instead of just the last two minutes
    Que hay brofist :P

Estoy 100% seguro que pasaremos a la finalisima porque Comando 69 es un gran equipo. Mañana entrare para practicar contigo y con culomalo 69 (le queda bien el nick) para sorprender al que me pongan de oponente, de todas maneras ya regreso el foro de pokespain para que no haya problemas en actividad y eso
    Ginobili still pulled the nigga out the air in a vulnerable position
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…