Dave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "no you just don't know information that I know dave let's not try to act like we know it all"

Fucking nimrods like the incredibly mature jasonpwn keep trying to take shots at the Stone_Cold. Sights like these make me sick—trying to one-up the man who once swept tournament titans like Bloo and dragonuser 6-0 with Swanna is just revolting, and I can't believe I had to bear witness to such an act. I know my place after my defeat at the hands of Charge Beam Hydreigon—that, of course, would be down on my knees at the feet of this mastermind.

I apologize for King's talking back; I wouldn't want you to unleash your wrath on the entire Smogon community, as I'm sure it wouldn't be able to survive your onslaught. Save it up for the WCoP finals when East finally reclaims what should have been theirs last year: the blue trophy you've worked hard and sacrificed for.

I have to admit, seeing a VM from the boss made my day. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts, man! By the way, if you haven't already, you should check out Hummingbird at http://hummingbird.me/. While there's normally a long wait with upwards of 7,000 users trying to join at this point in time—a long waiting list that gods such as yourself shouldn't have to endure—you can always use my promo code to get in if interested (though I'm sure anime geniuses such as yourself will already be registered. Or maybe I'm just being an idiot and it was you who founded the site...).

Have a good day man. You fucking deserve it.
    ya sry :<
    i didn't trash talk in spl so i figured i would do it like one time here xD
    wont do it :P
    n i trash talked italy not carlo
    ;)
    anyway i prob should have won that but he lucked out at the end >_< i got kind of lucky vs malekith tho so it evens out i guess
    i got my internet fixed, i wanna talk to you about something, hope to meet you tonight
    nig try out zzdassza or w/e hes eligible for east and hes good! ill be on irc more soon i swear
    Yeah, being #1 in smogon in 2009 isn't good enough, what can I say to you? I don't have control of the people that play pkmn and their lvl, that's why I don't play here anymore.

I like real challenges :)
    Maybe I can see you in the finals in the po wc, if your team has what it takes... ;)
    I hope you're doing well too. I spent the last 2 days in the hospital trying to figure out what kind of problem I had. Fortunately it was nothing dangerous, just a particular conformation of my heart. You can never relax, in this life.
    Lol Stone bro. I've thought about you in the past days, when I was forced in the hospital for some heart issues. Fortunately everything went well and I'm back to home. Reach me to Naples sometime, we'll eat a magnificent pizza :)
    so you reccomend me shit w/o actually watching it? BS HAX

also i find it funny how the psycho-pass production team completely banned any "moe" elements in it... yet Akane ended up being EXTREMELY cute *-*... but i guess it's a natural kind of cuteness rather than moe shit XD
    Ep. 11 of psycho-pass... did set the bar way too high. I doubt i'm gonna see another anime as GOOD as this in a while.

Thank you so much again for the rec, this is top-noch quality.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…