dragonuser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im GMT -3,Im avaliable to play all this week at night (7pm till 10pm)
    I already have my team,Can u play now?
    okay, sunday is good, what time do you want to play. (also i guess we are playing on grotto)
    Hi dragonuser I am new to all this and this my first time on a forum as well. You locked my ou rate my team as it hasn't got any description for the pokemon I choose. Could you unlock it for me to edit or do I have to send you a message with there descriptions ?
    Many thanks.
    saturday is good, 10 my time is the latest is can really play, is that okay for you?
    Sorry, I just had a question. I'm new to Smogon forums and am trying to create my first RMT. I was just wondering how to incorporate the sprites into my post?
    hi, you and me are playing in the sequels are never good tournament, i'm GMT +1 and i'm totally free until june 2nd, after that i'm still pretty open to play, when do you want to battle?
    New descriptions: Mew: I chose mew as a lead because it's fairly unpredictable, has stealth rock, counters other leads with taunt/magic coat, and kill 1 pokemon with the normal gem explosion. Taunt and Magic coat may seem redundant but magic coat has a +4 priority which ensures it'll be faster than lead terrakion, aerodactyl, azelf, and infernape.

Ninetales: Ninetales is obviously the mvp of any sun team. I chose the defensive set because It needs to stay alive so I can win the weather war. If it dies without winning the weather war I pretty much lose the game. Sunny day may seem redundant but it's there if a politoed/tryanitar come in and I don't feel like switching.

Dugtrio: Dugtrio is a very effective trapper and revenge killer and is here for opposing weather changers like politoed and tyranitar. It can also kill stuff like jirachi and tentacruel with earthquake; Volcarona and flying types with stone edge. I chose memento for the last slot because I feel stealth rock isn't needed with mew and .5 atk and sp atk is just awesome.

Venusaur: Under the sun venusaur will pretty much always go first and pull off a successful sleep powder then proceed to use growth to sweep the entire enemy team. If the opponent switches I would just do another sleep powder. Giga drain is an obvious stab and hp fire is for steel types and is boosted by the sun. The Ivs minimize foul play/confusion damage and still pull off the hp fire.

Victini: He is so strong with vcreate these are some damage calcs to very bulky pokemon and pokemon that resist it (this is without the sun)
    V-create vs. 252/244+ Hippowdon: 62.14% - 73.09%
    V-create vs. 252/0 Gastrodon: 64.78% - 76.29%
    V-create vs. 0/0 Salamence: 73.11% - 86.1%
    V-create vs. 0/0 Garchomp: 58.82% - 69.46%
    V-create vs. 248/216+ Jellicent: 46.65% - 55.08%
    V-create vs. 0/0 Keldeo: 68.11% - 80.18%
    V-create vs. 0/0 Rotom-W: 78.51% - 92.56%

Heatran: Tbh Heatran is pretty much just a placeholder on this team because I can't find any pokemon to replace it. With that being said his typing allows him to switch into a lot of moves and his movepool allows him to have some great coverage. With air balloon he could even switch into the dreaded earthquake.
    ey man, when do you fancy playing for UPL? I'm pretty much on all day today and tomorrow (GMT+0)

A+ for Clarity reference
    agreed, waiting is a bitch because i always watch / read old animes and mangas so i'm not used to weekly waits, but monthly waits are just awful, especially now that i'm on summer vacation and have little to do
    nah i do both, i'm not fully caught up with the manga but i'm at chapter 35 so i will be today or tomorrow lol. the chapters are really long which is kinda nice but they're so infrequent :/
    I'm CST, and I'm on between 2pm-7ish pm, or randomly later, in the week. I'm on a lot during random times throughout the weekend as well. Is there any IRC channel I can find you; I'm more of a PO player myself, so.
    Hey, we have to battle for The Metagame Tweak, when are you available? I'm EST & am free all this week from 12 - 5 PM.
    hey we have to battle terrorist cup, when are you free?

i'm 100% sure i'll be free all day sunday (est), tomorrow and saturday i'll be in and out, but should be around a lot
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…