Arcticblast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you think it will even matter, i.e. will it get used? I'm still trying to figure out stall's role in that OM. With everything running Technician, helpful abilities like Natural Cure, Poison Heal, Intimidate, Water Absorb are void, so it looks pretty offensive. Then again with no moves with a BP at or over 100, you can't get the power of something like say, Close Combat, to really break stuff apart. That's why I'm wondering if Seismic Toss/Night Shade will matter. Will they be needed as pseudo-Unaware attacks for bulkymons, or are bulkymons just not relevant?
    hey artic, can i get your final opinion on my team? id like to know if there are any final changes, such as ev spreads and whatnot before i post a rmt. it really helped when we talked on PS, the golurk suggestion was great.
    Hey Arcticblast. I would like you to approve an OM. This OM is called "TechniciMons" and, obviously, gives everything Technician instead of its other abilities. But it has a twist: every move with a base power in triple digits (100+) is banned. A few moves are given to Pokemon to make up for the large movepool losses, however. It seems to be hyper offensive and fun! Please approve it!

Sims
    Is that about the 3 month old skill v/s luck thread which got necro'd recently?

Then my answer would be

"nowadays yes"
    My PC has a smallish screen and the old interface almost completely hid the lobby chat (and the /rank call displays only on lobby chat) so it was just too much of a bother during laddering where we are chain matchmaking. And my point about irrational play and general poor ladder quality stands.
    Huh, well that's a real shame. I actually enjoyed that ladder. All the same, I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question.
    yeah i figured after seeing that it was on the known bugs list that there was some problem with fixing it up lol. I actually felt really, really silly for being so impulsive on posting it and not bothering to see if it already had been posted or not X___X.

I hope the PS programmers dont think i'm dickish or anything for bringing it up :s.
    Hey AB. Can you remove my "Teenage Girl Angst post from the Doubles thread? I patched things up with Bravierus on IRC and feel like a dickbag lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…