Nozzle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I swear its like every time you post, there's always this Clauncher / blue mon avatar right above it, lol.
    sure, go for it! there are some other mons/sets that arent onsite there too.

(btw if you want you could get lum klinklang approved by QC so it DOES end up onsite)
    hey, for future reference, i just wanted to let you know that i'm trying to discourage posts such as the surskit one in the playstyle classification thread (where people post something for just manly teams with no other content, not sure why dc added that category tbh). I deleted it for now, but if you want to add a pokemon other than surskit i'll reverse it and add the new mon (maybe the lum klinklang? :o).
    lol i'm not going to change a word of it unless a mod tells me to (ironically flcl approved of my post so..)
    Specs Golurk's Thunderbolt = 68-81%
    Rotom-F Volt Switch = 69-82%

not bad

Edit: lol that calc is against mola
    Well, yours had the ability to "beat its checks and counters".

aaaaand everyone fell for it XD
    Vyomov's Charge Beam Musharna is OP!
    NBT voters are known for their bandwagon traits, i try to choose other people who haven't been mentioned in the voting period sometimes because they deserve it, such as the excellent set of Garbodor for example.
    Well, the NBT voting stage is pretty shit anyways, so yeah :P

Cool set though lol

Edit: what the fuck people are voting for you now, I guess they came to realize that specs Golurk is fucking fantastic
    well im still not done testing the team, so it isnt perfect XD. Right now its LO Zebstrika, LO Primape, Skuntank, Scarf Pinsir, Tangela, and Seismitoad. lol your team is probaly better than mine right now, but when im done totally with the team i will give my final copy of it. Also, if its good enough i will post an RMT over it. (dont worry, ill give u credit ;)
    12:32 Nozzle what the fuck did a moth just come out of my shit
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    wat
    Sweet Jesus
    Sweet Jesus
    lol wtf I have no idea what this is. 2013, what a year
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    i dont wanna know what this but i dont recall it one bit
  • Loading…
  • Loading…