Bald Accountant
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey BA its been a while since I saw u last on smogon is starting to get a little repetitive
    I encountered an error while tryin to connect to the Wi-Fi. The error code is 91010 I tried to see support.com.nintendo but I have no one in my friend roster.
    I say you lay in wait and get it up a few weeks before x&y. surely there will be a surge when they come out.

Also by then I think I will be experienced enough to give good team advice. I am getting pretty decent at OU. I MADE THE LADDER!! I was stoked. I have started playing UU a bit also. In the end I want to be play in and be decent in 3 tiers.
    Hey man. Id be willing to help a bit in a new group. I don't know exactly what you need or how many people. But I don't mind doing a part.
    Thanks for everything,Im sorry for abandonig BABA,my heart wasnt in the right place,and whatever happened to you that made you step down from leadership of baba,I hope it gets better Ive had a great year on smogon,and I hope for many more
    I know what you mean, but everyone has a part of them that makes then a little "childish", but we are who we are it can't be helped.
    Hmmmm whats the saying now? The older the wiser right? I look forward to it. Oh I got showdown to work, have a team all set up!!!
    True, true. After all you have a life, your 46 and I'm a young adult myself. SSBB is dead and I needed to move on to other games while at the same time find a way to save up an move out. Part time sucks so I'm gonna be living with the folks fer another couple of years when I get my s*** together.
    Maybe, but I'v already started making a fire gym team in SS. BTW are we able to have at least 1 leagend on a gym team?
    Sorry I took so long, my computer could not load the website until today. I was using internet exsplorer but now i'm using Google chrome.
    Thats the problem, my computer in old, real old. I tried to down load it but when ever I do It pops up as an error and telling me that it's unsafe an then my computer restarts it's self so I don't bother with down loading it anymore.
    Hey do you know of any gym leaders on B.A.L.D who play HGSS, Diamond, pearl, or plat? Because most of the leaders just have BW or BW/2 codes, and I would like to be the fire leader.
    You wanna battle? I don't know if you remember me but you said my name was funny. I was looking forward to a 6v6, lv 100, wonder launcher off, without legandaries. If you're not okay with that we can try it your way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…