PK Gaming
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can you describe the reasons that jabba gave in the smogcast, if not in the thread at least to me?

I don't mean this in any antagonizing way, I just want to know.
    "Couldn't"? I need to check this out when I get the chance. It's on Smogon's YouTube page, yes?
    Thanks for the help PK, I needed that advice. I've been trying to look for a co-writer for the guide but no one wants to help :(

There has to be someone who is willing to help me out.
    Really, the Council won't suspect Drought or Drizzle? Man, fuck OU, I'm so over it. If you need me, I'll be playing UU with a Trick Room team.
    Alright awesome! I'll be able to post a full thing when I get home, I've had bad experiences trying to get work done when I'm on my phone
    TBH my post was better than half the ones in that thread and its truer but i understand why you deleted it

kudos~ :)
    Hey man, could you arrange a qc meeting one of those days so we can discuss about some OU analyses that need updating? Also, we need to finish Kabu (not pressing, just reminding). Finally, i think the OU Speed tiers article needs an update and i am willing to do it, so what do you say?
    Ok, weekend is fine.
    I'll be busy from 12-2 PM Saturday (EST)
    Otherwise, that whole day is fine.
    Sunday afternoon (mostly early afternoon) is shaky, but we'll get it done.
    Btw, I'm not strong
    Lol
    I heard you're battling MeowMix on Friday (tomorrow. For POWC.)
    If I'm on when you two battle, wanna do our battles right after? (If you can.)
    If not, weekend is fine
    (I'll be on from 3-12 PM GMT-4 with a possible break or two.)
    Don't forget about my Smeargle nominations in the OU and UU viability rankings! (I nominate it for D-Rank in OU and C-Rank in UU.)
    Hey PK, could you address the issues in this post in the OU Scrafty not-quite-revamp thread?
    thursday is actually terrible lol

tomorrow / wednesday / friday work better for me, I think
    hey man, I'm the other guy you're playing this week for POWC. won't be available too much during the weekend, if we could play during a weeknight that would be fantastic.
    Hey
    We have to play for POWC.
    It's basically best of three wifi UU.
    I'll be on all day today.
    Then, throughout the evenings (-4) during the week.
    I'll be decently active over the weekend, too.
    Can you play today, that'd probably be the easiest for me
    But, knowing that you've gotta build, probably goto school or work, etc.
    I'll make sure I'm still available during the weekend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…