Snaquaza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah don't worry I've said my peace on the fighting/flying issue. And who has a problem with Aguilari? Tell me so we could discuss and straighten it out. I did tell that I needed feedback on the proposed movepool that I filled in on the pokedex thread, but didn't get much.

On the issue of Tinted Lens, look at Yanmega, it was supposed to be really powerful but had the worst luck because SR was introduced in the same gen. In your case 145 SP.ATK with Tinted Lens is really powerful but that's only because you comboed it with Quiver Dance, a move that I see is also illogical because like the others said, the bug-types that learn it are butterflies/moths only. Actually IMO the only setup move it needs is Rock Polish, and it will be just as good but not that OP.

About the ghost/steels, I actually think Scythclopshu[this name should really be replaced] can be retyped, as poygon didn't even explain what it is based on. I think Armogeist fits the typing better.
    Umm if you got problems with typing or movepool etc. with the accepted mons you can always post in the pokemon... thread, right?

Well just a heads up, rock/bug is still hindered by water attacks[which is big because rain is so good right now], stone edge and SR which places it in the same problems as Volcarona. And some steels will still wall you depending on your coverage.
    Don't worry on the map, none taken.

Although if I may say so, from your posts on the map thread you kept grinding him about map size which he pretty clearly said that he doesn't care, which is quite stubborn of you... :/

From what I gather from his posts, instead he was criticizing your many caves that should have been something else?

And yeah I kinda felt down when he said my routes were ordinary and bland :/

About the trio, from the very start I actually got an idea about Amaterasu+Susanoo+Tsukuyomi (shintoism gods reference which I'm sure you know about if you watch naruto). Amaterasu the sun goddess has Drought, Susanoo the Storm God has Drizzle and Tsukuyomi the moon god has a custom ability that affects weather. But when Present proposed his griffins I kinda abandoned the idea.
    I was just exaggerating on the enemy thing, it's just because that we clash in some ideas and shit.

And why the heck would it be perfect coverage with rock/bug.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…