Killah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i didnt even notice :( i checked the credits and theres like one person. Hehe as a yugioh playa i find that funy too

Anyways, what do you think of scheme changes going into this year? Specifically affecting the best pass rusher in the league(Ware) and the second best DE the past couple of years(Trent Cole). I think its going to impact Trent Cole much more than it will Ware. DEs like him are always terrible when standing up. Ware on the other hand is a smaller DE but i trust the Boys to at some point use him like Von Miller. No way they will force him to keep his hand in the ground all the time. This could go horribly wrong both ways. I do feel bad for Ware because hes such a nice guy. Cole is too but ehh hate the eggs too much to care. How many of these changes can you remember that had the player be as good?

Also JPP is still the best damn DE in the league. Like i remember, per game, there was like one or two running plays that worked against him. It got to a point where i forgot how runs towards the left looked. Tackles cant block him even with help. Too damn long. Against the run there is no one on defense as dominating, let alone another DE. As far as sacks, we all know thats an overrated stat. He had no LDE and no dominating DT. Thats why his sacks went way down. He still got more pressure than the year before but the sacks will never come when the center and guards are pushing the dts back on their butts. Then there is the deflected passes. Two years in a row he has 5+ and this year he even had a pick six. And not even on a deflected pass by another teamate that he caught and ran it back. No he saw it and stopped rushing, moved back a little and jumped at the right time. How many DEs can do that? Point is, people focus too much on the sacks. Jpp had a better year in 2012 than 2011 and is still the best 4-3 DE in the league.
    I was usin that website, just for some reason thought there was around 20 episodes. Im in episode 4 right now. I'm kind of glad they are just doing voiceovers on the series instead of creating them. That way we wont see things we cant unsee. U know what i mean? The quality is amazing. They even got real girls!
    Havent gone this year, so no im not. I do take a part time job as a mule when i do go tho.

Is fiendship is witchcraft on yutube? How many episodes are there?
    I was bored and wanted to tell you about mah summer. The usual(damn wanted to type the UUUUU-SHHH, you know the USUAL but read that way. Cant spell it out), workin out during the summer so i can be in top physical shape to gain it back during football season.
    I knew there was a damn catch... Hehe.. I could see that as helpful actually. Because no way i could draw a whole actual play with blocking assignments and stuff.

Peyton Manning is boring :(

I hope so dood. Theres nothin else going on during the summer. U know ive never been to e3? Although i think its media only. My local gamestop dude went to last years but i didnt ask about that. My cousins live a couple minutes from the convention center... Not me i live in the san fernando valley. Its where most of the studios are at. A little northwest(i think) of la, over some mountains. Most of the valley is part of la. Some cities in it arent though. Like Burbank, which u might have heard of. My cousins live within walking distance of dodger stadium. Ewww. If the football stadium was built next to the lakers center, i could walk there from a home i could sleep in any time. Thats aeesome. The rest of mah famly lives in san francisco. Im always scared when i go there tho. Cause of earthquakes and San Frans weakness to it. Its super effective against the city. Havent gone to that prison yet. I go there a lot so im not in a tourist mindset. Otherwise i would have already checked it out. The gg bridge is the only landmark ive seen that uu know about. Dont know any others tbh tho. Vegas is a super hot and crappy city. Im not the partying OR gambling type so i go there for nuthin. San diego is crap too. And so is mexico. Thats all the places i go to in an average year. Im sure someone who doesnt live here would be able to describe these places a little better.
    Hehe i have no idea what their talkin bout hehe

I'vve no idea why i thought it was call a wiiplus.. Wtf.. Anyways, like why does it even matter? Unless their for fun only plays? You won't be able to come up with better plays than the people who doit for a living. I dont see how you can draw them up during the middle of the game. Other than having one play with like the fb doing something different.

You fool. This is bethesdas bread and butter. Also i am dying in anticipation for fallout 4. Fallout 3 is my favorite rpg man. I hope its as big a leap from oblivion to skyrim(even if oblivion was better at some things, fuck it never playing that crap again).
    U lied to me. Skyrim goty is out for teh xbox.

Thats not even a pony anymore.

On what system?dont tell me u owna wiiplus?
    lol maybe you can pick up the ladies there?? hehe you can be the sensitive guy. Heheh

lol "rugged wildernesss"??? Wtf??? You probably just look lazy and dirty. EVERY MORNIN??? Thats insane dude. Im the same age as you, roughly, but i used to shave once a week. Found THAT too big of a hassle so started growin a beard. Or what im allowed to at least. I wont be able to grow a full, perfect ultimate beard until im 30 probably.
    Is the pony movie for deevadee? Would you, BY YOURSELF, go watch it in theaters? How bout a regular pony movie? I wouldnt. If challenged, yes, but not just cuz.

U got beard? I trued growin one, but i cant grow a thick enough stache dammit. Stache doesnt connect to the beard. And no hair in that place where you griw the soul patch(i think is called). So basically just side burns and under the jaw. I always thought beards looked soo cool. Im going for that bum look. Hehe naw just kiddin im too regal to look like a bum.
    Privacy strengthens evil. Its a sacrifice i'm willing to make. For the greater good.

I'm sure youll use it. Maybe not for games but it does look cool to control the home menu. Have you ever played a kinect game? Did you like it? You didnt like it because of all the physical movement or because its uses are so simple? Never used a kinect so wouldnt know. Where do you get all ur info from dood? I just saw a video and read an article about it so yeah. About the xbox one i mean.

U own a mac??? Lol hahahehehoooohahaa

Apples makes the best. Cept computahs.
    You sir make me sick. So short sighted.

Ok, as a Nintendo fan you get angry at microsoft for forcing upon us a gimmicky control system? As a nintendo fan AND a computer nerd you care about how pretty the games can be??? Dude, if i cared about graphics and performance i wouldnt even use consoles. As long as it has hardcore games(stuff like GTA as opposed to the itunes store) i want gimicky stuff like kinect. Consoles will always be crappier computers so stuff like that makes em better. Just so u know, i dont own a kinect thingy but if it comes with it the better.

Also, not much of a computer guy tbh. I use one the size of a small car on a regular basis though so i know consoles will never compare.

Do u know why we gotta install the games btw? The used games thing IS stupid but ill wait until i learn more.
    I also play fable tvm hehe

But yeh Nintendoh has the best exclusives

Wat yall think of teh new xbox?
    But seriously, ps3 has god of war... Which i can play in ma computah... Thats the only game on ps3 that even mildly interests me.

Nintendo is NIN-tehn-DOH. A joke and not worthy of being a power in the console wars.
    I dunt get it :(

Just saw the first 3 episodes of Eastboound & down(the HBO series). Its really good. It like Bad News Bears only the main character is a bigger douche. I always loved these type of main characters and am enjoying Kenny Powers.

U excited for the new xbox? Might be the first system i ever buy at launch. Not wait days in line for it, but a week or two after its released. I got the 360 a year after it came out. Or when gears 1 was released. Not sure when that was tho. How i dont miss gears 1 man.
    I was about to renounce my title of brony and move on with my life until I saw that it was a movie. As a series I couldn't watch it. mostly because it would have included the r word. romance. I hate romance in stuff I read/watch unless it doesn't drive the plot and its just background info on a character. like hes/shes married. hate it hate it hate it. that's why I liked my lil pony. cuz guys weren't the main characters interest. and they shouldn't be. but this is all from a ttrailer... lets just hope it stays a movie man.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…