GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• why did you change all the 'who's to 'which's when governness is using human pronouns (she) for everything ://///
    it made sense to me when i typed it but not to other people i guess; the "disagreeing with the views" is what i was referring to with the second part, not that i disagreed but its not a big deal now since it's buried lol
    nonono i didnt disagree with yours, i completely agree with it lol; its ridiculous that people expect something out of a site for playing pokemon
    meh. i have no drive and i don't think i'm going to make much of an effort to do anything else, really. it's not like i've been doing much anyway lol
    Maybe he did say it in season 4????

You better get a new start to watch the rest of them.
    If you have time, would you mind GP checking Zweilous? Its just a single set, so it shouldn't take too long. Thanks in advance!
    One more thing, I made an amcheck for UU Togekiss, do you think it's stamp-worthy?
    Wow that was weird, I swear Oglemi's check wasn't there on the date it says it was O.O
    Thanks though for like.....trying :P
    Thank you! I'm just trying to find more analyses I can GP check and get stamped so I can have a solid selection to choose from whenever I decide to apply for the GP team.

I have no idea when I started or how long I've been doing it, but there was a vast improvement from then to now o3o I'll know when I'm ready to apply.
    Hiya Gato, I was wondering if you could GP check my UU Sigilyph analysis when you have some time, it needs one more check before its finished. Thanks in advance ^_^
    Hihi! If you have a spare minute, do you think this is worth a stamp? Honestly, this analysis was great, weren't many errors to begin with. I always see to to ask you these things at night, lol
    OMG! I love Katy Perry, she's probably my favourite singer, and Daft Punk is pretty cool too. I usually listen to Pop, Jazz, and Blues music, however, I occasionally listen to Country and Rap. Moves are also whatever for me, but if I were to pick a favourite, it'd be Family Comedy and Drama o.o
    So we do have a lot in common ^_^ Hope to see ya around :)
    Thanks for the GP check. I'm just wondering what would recommend for me to watch out when I write up my next analysis.
    That's great ^_^
    What kind of songs and movies are you guys interested in? <== Maybe we're even more similar than we thought :o
    jukain probably counted all of your gp checks in the current queue because that's when you got accepted, etc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…