Limitless
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it too late to sign up for this one? Or should I wait for the next session? And how do I sign up? And am I posting this in the right place?
    -9?...if you're -9 and you can play from 12 pm to 2 am i think i' ll be on fron 11 pm to 1.30 am od your gmt
    ok and what's your GMT? i'm avaible from 7 AM to 8-9 or rarely 10 PM GMT +1(obviously not for all that time but if you tell me an hour i'll be on)
    from 16th to 21st june i'll be on holiday...gl
    All right, we have plenty of time for it. Just let me know when you are ready and we'll play.
    It appears your grease has made it so you cannot call me annoying to my face and instead have to ban me when I hadn't said anything for an hour and a half. I understand though you're salty you couldn't back your trash talking up and lost to some random.
    Heya, i'm posting on behalf of the benelux wcop team to let you know that vinc2612 is on holiday until the 16th of June, so don't worry if you don't see any activity on his side!
    Hey limitless, I meant to tell you sooner but I probably won't have time to do tutoring this round cause of traveling and other commitments (my tutee from round 73 also wanted to continue meeting to go a little more depth, which I'd love to be able to oblige). I hope this is OK? If not, I'll of course take on a new tutee.
    Dear Limitless,

I extend my sincerest condolences for my irresponsible behavior that spanned over the course of the last three months—please allow me to explain, if I may.

Where should I begin? Limitless, I think we should start on the first day of my extended absence; I believe it was around Valentine's Day, February 13th, to be exact. I had just finished my daily prayer to Our Lord and Savior: the Queen Solace, when I stumbled upon a notice I left on the door to my room. To my surprise, tennis season was just about to start!

Unfortunately, sitting on my computer, attending classes at our lovely Smogon University got me a little out of shape. I had to train, but instead of my usual training that I endure in order to fulfill my second goal of becoming a Pokemon master (my first being to be a useful servant to Our Lord and Savior: the Queen Solace, of course), I had to face the rigors of playing tennis daily.

Battered and beaten each and every day, there was little time to attend the fine establishment here at http://www.smogon.com, and soon I began slipping away. My grades in the basics of Pokemon dropped; even team rating, the area in which I specialize, became a living nightmare grades-wise. This was hardly a time to manage a program as prestigious as Battling 101, where users go for top-notch advice from the best Pokemon trainers around.

However, our dear friend Bloo recently told me that you'd be taking leave in order to visit family in the Philippines. I couldn't let the program die out due to the absence of a Pokemon master—I had to do something.

So, just as I trained day and night (but mostly day) for tennis, I again trained, this time with my goal being none other than becoming a Pokemon master in order to maintain the stability of Battling 101 as an organization while you take leave.

I swear on Our Lord and Savior: the Queen Solace that I shall do my part in making rounds, assigning pairings, upholding seminars, evaluating sessions, and most importantly, in making sure the sanctified nature of frameworks are upheld.

Here's to an amazing summer vacation, Limitless. I promise to hold the fort back here on Smogon; please enjoy your well-deserved break.

Sincerely,
    harsha2014
    More than willing to do it every time, if you want. I just won't message you, and will only message you when I can't do it.
    Hey quick question, are you suppose to message a tutor that is listed on the tutor profiles and see if they're willing to tutor you or wait for one to message you.
    Is there any better/faster way to apply to be a tutor? They said to message Battling 101 which I did, a few months ago, and i've heard nothing back.
    sorry i'm new but how do i apply for a tutor i see tht sign ups are available right now until tomorrow
    We're paired for UUPL. When are you usually available? I'm GMT -6 and can play most evenings.
    Hi Limitless! I recently signed up for the tutee tour r71/72. However, I was never tutored, and accidently got the thread mixed up with the tutor signups >.< sorry to cause any confusion in your tour, it was all my bad!
    hey man, sorry for leaving you out to dry with all that work for the past couple of months. im back to standard activity next week so ill be able to take over a few rounds and give you a well-deserved break if you want it haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…