False Sense
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it kind of just came to life on its own. All it's really there for is for when people need help building teams, or just want a real quick RMT done so that they can make some finishing touches before posting it on the rest of the forums.
    Yep. I'm in the Navy, more specifically. I'll try to get in a good post now and then, just to help the group keep on rolling.

Also, I've been needing people to post in my own group to keep activity going. Mind swinging by every now and then?
    I may, but as I'm in the military and also on several forums, chances are that I'll only be dropping by every so often to post.
    I suggested to Gary to use Drought Entei because that thing would fuck shit up. Hmmm...chandelure could be amazing, but it does have a rock weakness. I'm not sure. I'll try to think of some more and get back to you.
    Huh, that's really interesting. yeah when I run sun and rain I like to use more underrated threats. Empleon and Sharpedo are excellent rain sweepers, for example, and you've already seen my Charizard team :P what weather do you have for the losers' bracket? I have sand, which isn't bad at all.
    :O You've NEVER used weather before? I tend to play weatherless too, but i've definitely used my fair share of weather teams other the years. Actually, I would say that it's only recently that I've shifted to playing more weatherless than weather. Huh. Well I'm sorry the tournament theme puts you at a disadvantage :/ I thought your Garchomp sand team was pretty great.
    Hello my friend. We're battling each other in the losers' bracket for the tournament. Whenever you'd like to battle, I'll be waiting! Looking forward to it :)
    Well, I haven't been with Smogon for long but, I can definitely tell you that I am a HUGE competitive battler. I live to talk about Pokemon, battle strategies, and anything to do with Pokemon. Heck, I've even trained my brother and some of his friends so that they could get even better. I've already spread my name as Pokemon Champion X across many Pokemon themed sites, and if you would allow me to join the the Smogon Creators Organization, I would truly appreciate it.
    Oh, sorry I just got to this. Yeah, you're right. That might be a problem. But for now all we can do is see. I think I might cap the number of people that can be in the tournament to prevent this as well as ease the bracket-building. I was thinking of capping it at eight people. What do you think? This would mean that You, Don, Gary, Tabuu, TNT, Dr. Ciel, Chenkovsky, and Pikachuun would be in, and since Morningsun was the 9th, he would just have to wait till next time we do this, where he'll have priority over other users. I really think this is the best course of action.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…