TUO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if I give you my Unusual Fancy Fedora you must then tutor me 8)
    TUO
    TUO
    What Effect?
    hello we're paired for the carottes sont cuites r2. im gmt+1 and im mostly available in the afternoons, when would you like to play?
    I don't know actually lol because I don't care. as long as she's pretty I like her. Most korean stars have plastic surgery anyway.
    Oh damnit >.<, I'll make sure I come on tomorrow night time, we usually see each other on anyways lolol. Cyah then man!
    did you find it lol, she is prettier now! probably too young earlier, now 20 same like me :D I don't know whether it's true or not but she denied having any plastic surgery
    i like this girl more :D isn't she cute lol. She's Ji-Yeon, once voted as prettiest girl idol
    Yeah i have used Moltres extensively on all kind of rain teams (HO team with Custap Forre and Tailwind Torn, HO team with Xatu and Dugtrio, balanced team with Tentacruel and Ferrothorn, offensive team with LO Starmie + Dugtrio, you name it) and it is true that he makes an amazing combo with Tailwind Tornadus. It is also true and such a shame that there are only such a few ways that you can teambuild with Moltres, as it is so damn restricting. Thanks for sharing your experience with it!
    Hey i see you putting a lot of support for Moltres, so i suppose you have used it a lot. Do you mind telling me in what teams did you use it (i mean the whole team, not just that it was a rain team), what was its best set, and what were its best teammates?
    When are you free for the ru mini tour? I am free tomorrow from 8 am - 12 am cst and maybe after
    yeah, that sounds good, ill be on around 8

you will find me on netbattle server or on pkmnexorzisten if you prefer playing on PO
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…