Magistrum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could you ask some CAP people to join the group for helping with art

This is done on request as you are said to be well known there
    Hmm not right now, I first have to update the thread (the first post I have to update is equivalent to 332 Word pages, and I have to add about the same amount, and then the other 2 posts, abilities, moves and items too.)

I got some work to do. ~^_^~
    Can you please post a Pokemon idea in the group called the Question Mark CAP Group? I really want active members and I dont want the group to die like my previous groups. If you also help get more poeple into the group, I will also make you Co-Leader :D
    Actually I did only invite him, he just let the invitation open for more than a month ^^

and yeah, I was excited about him joining the group
    Hey, would you mind posting in the Pokemon and Pokedex thread? I want to propose a new mon, but I don't want to double post XD
    Oh and since you were helping revamp Primeon would you mind if I had the evolution method be defeat a mon of each Eeveelution type? (Or each type)
    You dont like posting Pokemon/Move/Ability ideas, do you? But in exchange for the ideas, you are great at commenting and voting on the ideas other poeple give. I like that, but I have never seen you post an actual idea (at least I dont remember).
    Well if you want we could include some of your map elements like wood tropicana on one of my forests,etc.

Errm may I ask what this "poke-fitting" is?
    Ah, it doesn't matter, we only have two days left and all voted more for yours and it might be easier with yours too, so I dont mind

BTW, if you want you got a reserved spot for Poke-Fitting
    I think that Scytheclopshu should be retyped too, it also takes up spots for both types, while it is similar to another mon and both types are small, I think with 8 and 10 mons
    It has Tinted Lens, and no I do not have problems with your Flying/Fighting, I just have problems people have tried to introduce 4 Steel/Ghost families (I do know someone who has a problem with Aguilera but that is not my problem), but anyway, I can remove the Flying/Fighting link although it is just we have 2 of them (you were the first don't worry) Anyway, I did not meant it offensive
    Anyway if you want I can delete that part about Flying/Fighting, but already bolted the fact that I mean there are 2
    srry for that Figthing/Flying, I wasn't pointing at you, but the fact we got 2, not just one but 2, srry I did not mean to hurt your feelings

btw, I have already said that I will discuss Bug/Steel vs. Bug/Rock later today, but so you know Bug/Rock has better coverage and it won't be hard walled by Air Balloon Heatran anymore
    srry, for that of the size, but many of his comments were mostly about the size, which he said he didn't care about

about ordinary and bland routes, he still gave you more points for it

and about the trio, too bad you can't make them, but yea, I dont think people want more legends with weather
    Please not be offended by me defending my map

For the trio, you can make one, I made mine mostly to give Triumvirata's trio some fight and then I came up for a decent idea (I still do not like 6 flying types in one, especially as both are trio's and he needs to come up with a leader that will likely be flying type too.) but now I like my trio, but from the start I saw I got too much TM's
    and btw im not even kidding I literally memorized every username that starts with M ;_; that's how many times i refreshed and looked for your name every 5 minutes everyday
    Well, I won't assume the worst and I'll just say you had issues that didn't allow you to come. But If you had some stuff coming up you should've let me know so I could ask another artist instead of just leaving me hanging like that :/
    Thanks alot buddy, but just incase the site goes down. I'll be on irc so if it goes down you can give it to me there. You da best!
    Finally you're on. Please read PM and please if you can show me progress of what you've done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…