Snaquaza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually counted the votes and got 3 positives before a hell load of negatives. And Levi is not sure if cofagragus' vote is positive or not because he thinks it is a "conditioned" vote, but I talked to him about the mess and he said he remembers putting it as a positive
    I am tired of the confusion, is Draceon/ Primeon accepted or not? Because Leviathes is not going to stop with the ways to condemn it. Its like he knows exactly what to say in order to get what he wants
    *looks at draceon*

the positives:
    poygon didn't bold his positive so it doesn't count
    pikachuun gave a positive but for conditions that were not yet implemented
    dragonx bolded his vote but IMO he is a fucking troll anyway

SpartanMalice abstained.

the negatives:
    me
    Triumvirata
    Magistrum
    Hollymon
    ^all bolded negatives.

So clearly Draceon is rejected.

And Snaquaza can you enumerate the dragon types so I can see them0

this is quoting what he said
    Hey, is present even on anymore cause he hasn't posted for ages and also he hasn't updated that massive list of accepted things so dunno, is there a way for YOU to update it. I'm not forcing you I'm just wondering lol
    but he is saying if it isnt bolded, it doesnt count at all, a mon got 3 positives before 3 negatives but in order to make it condemned he said mine didnt count
    Snaquaza , Leviathes is really getting on my nerves, he is going to specifics and saying my vote doesn't count because it is not bolded just because he hates the mon that I voted for. And he took out someones vote.
    Hey! If sadoldo hasn't gotten to all the inactives, I would love to help you guys make a comprehensive list and systematically kick them!
    Oh, okay. I promise I'll try to post sometime later tonight if I can get to it. Hope to add to the discussion :)
    Ah cool. I'm sorry that I may have to drop from the group though. I haven't been able to draw or contribute to discussion due to school and real life stuff. Maybe I'll try and post more (if at all, not sure if I have yet :x), but real life is sorta holding me back from it.
    Can you vote for my Nommo-Pokemon, my Light-speed Pokemon and my Dragonair-evo? I dont have time to bump them (Im on mobile) and everyone bumps theirs, so they ignore mine, and they have gotten no votes yet.
    whenever you are on the Showdown! server, there are only 2 available days that I can be on it, and the rest I only have access to Wi-Fi / Mobile, and the Showdown! server will not load on my DSi OR Wii
    Your group seemed fun. Plus, I wanted to get my idea of Chamecleon out into the world as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…