some hero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• release is in november, as always.

bethesda doesn't have it's own conference though.

no info on the tv, but supposedly you have to plug your cable box into the xbox so it does not really help anything, just you can watch your tv through your xbox rather than... through your tv
    don't forget, to, the drm means no sharing games or buying used games, something playstation was all too keen to make fun of today.

it also requires always-on internet, so you can't even take it out in the boondocks where you're visiting for the weekend to play it (do they even have boondocks in cali?)
    sorry for bailing for an hour I was afk

no fallout 4

xbox is $500, highlights as I remember them:
    -halo 5 teased
    -Metal Gear Solid V shown (looks badass)
    -Ryse (roman fighter) looks like a boring cross between AC fighting, pretty roman visuals, and scripted cutscenes. pretty meh
    -Sunset Overdrive looks like a cartoony tf2 open-world borderlands, looks pretty badass actually
    -Killer instinct looked really, really meh. I'm not a huge fan of fighters but it looked really bleak.
    -forza is gay, and they taught the computer to read your mind while driving and investigate your behaviors in order to replicate them so the game can play on its own. creepy big brother shit.
    -dead rising 3 looks alright, zombies and shiz
    -battlefield 4 was shown, looks badass but is multiconsole (the rest except MGSV are xbox exclusives supposedly? dunno)

big one imo was Titanfall... looks like a futuristic CoD that plays like a cross between Halo, Call of Duty, and a mech fighter. some platforming action like halo, looks like call of duty, and you can summon down mechs and use them in fights. looks pretty balanced and like a lot of fun.

xbox conference was pretty good, but $500... you have to be friggin kidding me
    they should have chosen a hard knocks team already, awkward.

I know more about offensive schemes than defensive schemes, so I don't really know much. Teams generally know to use their best pass rusher as a pass rusher, so I don't think the change will affect those guys as much as the team around them. Generally, though, when you're at the top of the league, any change can only be bad.

JPP scares me, I was sad when he got his back surgery a couple weeks ago. If he misses any time that defense is certain to miss him.
    real girls? well the entire thing is voiced by like 2 people sooooo

this image makes me laugh every time

they're on youtube but they're hard to find sometimes so http://sherclop.com/

8 episodes, 2 shorts that aren't very funny. the later ones are better but you have to watch them all to get all the jokes!
    dude why do you go to mexico on an average year

you're not a drug dealer are you
    well really you only draw passing routes

it's basically what peyton manning does. run up to the line, move some guys around to determine whether it's man or zone (usually), deduce what you think the defense is going to do then give routes to your receivers in order to counter it. lots of fun.

fallout 4 at e3? maybe, maybe. fallout 3 gives me headaches when i play so i haven't played much :(
    i didn't know skyrim had a goty version and didn't think it ever would! not terribly surprised though.

yes it's on the wiiu but you can DRAW YOUR OWN PLAYS how can you not understand how AMAZING this is
    yes it is more a curse than a blessing sadly, growing hair this quickly

I just did a draft on madden (the most recent one), six picks, all of them with an overall of 81+. they will legit all be starters except one. come at me bro
    not on dvd until august

maybe if it was a regular pone movie, but I wouldn't be caught dead in this theater for this film. not even if I watched it with my ponybros.

i grow a beard when i'm too lazy to shave, which is often. it is the rugged, wilderness type of beard/stache combo. my hair grows too quickly for me to avoid one without shaving every morning so I usually just pass on that, hehe
    shh it's a secret that I have a mac ok

kinect is just boring, played adventures and tennis but it's nothing exciting.

I get my info from the depths of the interwebnets. haven't been looking for it but a lot of stuff has shown up on reddit today... all the necessary info is in the xbox 1 thread on a forum though.

bro knows I'm a brony and has seen the show a couple times, he doesn't think it's bad but doesn't willingly watch it. he wants to go see equestria girls as a bad joke, though
    honestly though I just don't want to pay for something I won't use... even my 13 y.o. bro hates kinect and he owns it hehe

what makes you think I'm a computer nerd? that's hurtful :( (secretly I have a mac)

installing games is closely tied to the used game thing. basically by installing it, no one else can use the game without the fee, and since they force you to install it to play the game you can't get around it. IF that turns out to be false, then installing games will be like halo 4, where you had to install a disc in order to play multiplayer because all the game's info wouldn't fit on the disc itself. this is not likely, but possible
    no man I dislike kinect because they can use it to spy on us

big brother and all that
    forced kinect integration, less powerful than the ps4, you have to install games onto your hard drive before playing, and you can't play used games without paying a fee. for starters, anyway.
    how many xbox games do you play that are not available on another console? gears and halo?

nintendo by far has the best exclusives, and while I prefer an xbox controller over anything else the exclusives are most important imo.

always better than the shitty ps3 though, hehe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…