Snaquaza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well yeah but still anomalocaris =/= butterflies or moths :/

Some flying bugs like Vespiquen or Yanmega would be awesome with QD but they didn't get it... man it is strictly for butterflies/moths.
    Quiver Dance
    Well lilligant is the only non-bug type that learns QD because she is a dancer. She learns QD SD teeter dance petal dance.

your Finsetha is a bug type, so the butterfly/moth only rule of QD applies. Look at your fellow anomalocaris, Armaldo. Going by your logic it should've had access to quiver dance too...

and umm since when did an anomalocaris have wings
    No, the problem is your fossilmons are anomalocaris [ancient shrimps] so they don't make sense with quiver dance at all. Uhh lets see *looks at finsetha*

You got autotomize, isn't that enough? One boost is all you need and you can sweep already
    @ tinted lens
    we have steel/ghosts?

and it's because you got quiver dance, remove QD man, your mon is broken with tinted lens+QD
    Snaquaza sorry about that other group, I didn't know that you were not aware of it...

I should have asked sadoldpoygon22 first if that group was approved by you
    I'm glad you don't like Fairy-types. Hey, that reminds me, are we going to include Gen-6 moves and abilities in our game after they release X and Y?
    Are you going to update the OP anytime soon? Because the OP for the Pokemon isn't the only thing that needs updated.
    lol, he is a pretty big spammer :P

Also I might, I can't draw and I just think that all pokemon submitted are amazing so I would fail at voting, and for the storyline I would probably write a big wall of text.

Oh ya, vote for my map :P
    it was, he had the idea and then I gave him suggestions on how it could be. Im only asking cause I want Archagoflare in and most of my dragons are instantly banned one day later (Druddiking and old Archagoflare). And you didnt vote on my mons ;-;
    Snaq, just condemn Draceon/Primeon already. Primeon was just an idea for yoshinite, not my actual mon. Anyways, I want Archagoflare in because I have not gotten any Dragon-types in except for the old Archagoflare with 600BST total.
    I was searching through the social group list and I saw a group that looks like fun. It had "make" and "game" in it and I like creating.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…