Adrian Marin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ladies and gentleman...
    the balanced hackmons master himself: adrian marin!!!
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    I'm not that great, thank you, i'm flattered.
    Redless
    Redless
    I think that you may be our leader. Flint was for a while, at least at first. But I think you might be now.
    :), tried the BH lead prankster ferrothorn set, except used escavalier for the set instead of ferro, it worked fantasticly
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    Prank esca is really good, I just like Ferro because it's one of the best anti-palks.
    I'll be on Joim's if you wanna do the stabmons battle.
    Pikachuun
    Pikachuun
    Come to Joim's when you're ready and say my name. I don't typically go on main.
    Today my schedule frees up at 2:00 PM, and closes back up at 3:00 PM (which is AM in your time zone). Tommorow, if the deadline is not over by then, I'm free past 1:00 PM (AM) for the entire day. Would these times possibly work with your random schedule?
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    I honestly don't know since i'm extremely busy, i'll try my best and if I can't make it, i'll give you the win.
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    I'm at the main server now! I know this isn't part of your schedule, but you're online now so do you want to battle? Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Pikachuun
    Pikachuun
    I should really check Smogon more instead of playing cookie clicker :[
    It is time for the stabmons battle. I'll be on Joim's :P
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    I'm so sorry, couldn't come on because I was working, I don't really have a schedule for my work either, so I can only come online when I have time which is.... random.
    Pikachuun
    Pikachuun
    K. My time depends on a schedule, which changes depending on the day of the week it is.
    I may be busy, but I believe I can battle you sometime this weekend. What times are you open then? (Also specify the time zone you're in so I can convert :P)
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    My time zone is HKT (Hong Kong Time.) I haven't been on lately, sorry for that.
    Pikachuun
    Pikachuun
    It's fine. I'm in Eastern US Time. Would some time tomorrow work, particularly in the afternoon here?
    hi, if you want to BH or STABmons, I will be on joims, but I can't come to main anymore
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    oh now I think of it, want a battle Suicide Cup?
    I have some suggestions for Balanced Hackmons Pokemon

Try this set, and then make a full team of them:
    Slaking/Regigigas @ Normal Gem/Lum Berry/White Herb/Scope Lense
    Ability: Adaptability/Scrappy/Magic Bounce/Super Luck
    Adamant
    Moves
    -Explosion
    -Magic Coat
    -Focus Energy/ExtremeSpeed/Sucker Punch
    -Protect

This does me wonders, making over half the poeple forfeit before I can even finish. They are all basically Kamikazes, and you may want to have a bulky revenger/finisher as a last Pokemon
    Whoo! I made an account! This is MoSwag from the simulator-thing. Nice username I got, huh?

It's all because of my 'people are lazy' theory: usually, even on large websites, most of the short, one-word usernames are untaken. Try it yourself!

Anyway, I added you as my referrer, whatever that does for yah. Thanks again for the suggestions; I'm going to be playing this like an addict for a while!

Also, my new simulator name is 'Entertainment'.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…